Chapter 4

Two weeks after you met the Autobots and join the team, at first you thought it was all a dream well at least you hope it was a dream but apparently it's not.

In these two weeks June been taking care of your health in the hospital she works in, Miko, Jack and Raf sometimes will come and visit you with June. There's a few times Bumblebee came and visit you with Raf, he think he is responsible of the state you're in. you found out that no humans except you and Raf and understand Bumblebee because of his broken voice box. Bee was really happy when you understood him.  

Today's the third say you got out of the hospital and your second time going to the Autobot base, you didn't sleep well last night because you're very nervous about today. 

You walked out of your house finding the Autobot medic parked outside of your house.

"Morning, uh..." uh...what was his name? Was it Hatchet? Rack it? 

"Ratchet." Said the medic in a very grumpy voice.

"Oh...sorry Ratchet"

You got into his Alt-mode which is an ambulance, once you buckled up the two of you are on your way to the base. 

It was quite on the way to base, none of you talked which make you even more nervous. Your hands holding onto your shirt tight, your heart beating faster every second you get closer to base. Ratchet seem to notice your odd reaction.

"Are you okay?" Ratchet asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine thank you." You said, but the medic didn't seem to be convince by your word but he didn't say anything and open the window to let fresh air in. It's one of the things that he learn from Raf, when humans are not feeling well sometime having some fresh air will help. You smiled at how the grumpy medic show his worry towards a human. 

Soon the two of you reached the base and Ratchet open the door to let you out before he transform.

You climb out of Ratchet's alt-mode and saw the Autobots all doing their own things, except Bumblebee who wasn't here, might be on a mission or with Raf. 

"Good morning (Y/n)" Jacks said. He didn't called you miss (y/l/n) like the he used to in school because you and the kids are going to have a lots have times together with the Autobots it'll feels strange if they keep calling you miss (y/l/n), so you told them to call your name instead of your sure name outside of school.

"Morning Jack, where's the others?" You ask.

"Raf is house hunting and I don't know where Miko is." Jack replied. (I didn't really know what Raf was doing in this episode, if know can you please tell me. thanks)

"Do you know if there's any place I can have a rest, I didn't sleep well last night." You ask Jack while yawning.

"Sure, there's a couch upstairs and a TV you can use if you want." Jack said, leading you to where the couch and TV is.

You lay down on the couch and let sleepiness take over you, seeing Jack help you relax, knowing you're not the only human in this base and that there is someone that you know longer than one day.

"I'm going to take a nap, call me if anything happens." You said before drifting off to sleep. 

"Is this what you learn while serving for Trion?" You heard Ratchet yell angrily