Ingredient One: Charm

Seriously that nerdy kid with the round Harry Potter glasses? He is not even attractive, what does Mr K sees in him? Mr K should have chosen me. I'll satisfy him for sure. But seriously though, like for real? It was the ugly duckling he chooses? You gotta be flippin kidding me! Maybe Mr K chose him out of sympathy, that must be the reason. Someone as charming as him wouldn't pick such a nerdy kid. I'm sure he's just playing him. Well let's see what happens. Bet it wouldn't last even a day.

"Ignore them" the first two words he spitted. The gossiping went on and on. From one classroom to another, it spread like wildfire. When asked how did they know about this? Their answer is: Word of mouth. How can they not? Mr K is the most appealing professor in campus. He's only 25 and already so successful. His students however ranges from the age 17-30 years old. It's a private college, therefore anyone from any age can enter. For Midview High, they restricted the age to a maximum of 30. That is part of the rule. You know what they say, you gotta follow the book. Mr K expertise in psychology. Be it social, emotional, humanities. You name it, he knows it.

"W-where are w-we g-going?" the nerdy kid stuttered. "To my office" in which Mr K replied stringently. The nerdy kid remained quiet, obediently following his professor. Hugging his leather file tight to his chest and his eyes glued to the floor due to embarrassment, the nerdy kid wish this was the end of the world or at least the end of his world. He has never been put in a position whereby he was the talk of the school. It was humiliating, terrifying - leaving the nerdy kid to feel petrified. And by that, literally petrified.

"Why are you stoning there?"

"M-Mr Kkkk-K I wanna gggg-go home"

Ah yes, forgot to add. The nerdy kid has stutter syndrome. It's a speech disorder. He has difficulty talking. He will tend to stammer or prolong his vowels before he says a single word and don't get him started if he were to read out an entire passage to the whole class. Everyone will just laugh at him. Calling him names or mimicking the way he stutters. College life sure is difficult for the nerdy boy. His classmates call him the class clown, not because he was humorous but it's the way he stutters became the reason why he is labelled that. To the nerdy kid, being around people is a misery, not a joy. Deep down, he wishes he wasn't born this way. That he will speak normally like other people. There are days he exercised himself to speak normally but it backfires him and god knows why he is in this state because it isn't by genetics.

Then why am I like this? The question he never fail to ask himself a gazillion times.

"You will go home once I speak to you in my office, capiche?"

Mr K took him by the hand and guided him to the office. That caught the attention of a group of nosey students and they started to mock him saying "Look! The nerdy kid is holding hands with Mr K. The amount of virus in his hands ugh" upon hearing that, the young teacher bolted. "Listen here kid" he looked straight into her trembling eyes seeing now stringent he looks. "I was the one who held his hand. Do you have a problem with that?" he paused and raised their intertwined hands in the air. "In fact, do ANY of you have a problem with this?!" he tightened his grip on the nerdy kid's fragile fingers.

"Mr Kkkk-K s-stop ppp-please I'm sss-scared"

The nerdy kid started to shake but Mr K was overly absorbed by his anger that the kid's voice was barely audible to him. "Do you think it's funny? Calling him names, insulting him, mocking him. What wrongs have he ever done to you? To any of you even. Tell me! You over there" along with the nerdy kid, whose hand was turning cold, Mr K headed towards a tubby kid with shaggy brown hair and freckles on his cheeks. "Tell me. Look at him! And tell me, what wrong have he ever done to you that you'll make fun of him, huh?"

"I-I h-he"

"Y-You uh what?" he glared at him. "You stutter when you're scared, don't cha?"

The tubby, freckled kid ran out of the hallway to the bathroom to hide from embarrassment. Mr K took a good look at everyone else standing at the side of the hallway and those leaning against their locker.

"That's my point. All of you stutter only when you're scared or nervous. Imagine Jungkook over here. He struggles to speak every single day and is this his fault? Does he wish to be like this? Yet all of you do is insult him, bully him. Do you think he wants to be born this way? If your answer is yes, then i suggest you look at yourself in the mirror and question your humanity"

With that said, Mr K took the poor trembling boy into his office. The students froze in their own thoughts as though Mr K's words has transported them into the world of meditation. It is extremely rare of him to lose his temper like this. He is a cool, calm, respected professor. Majority of campus look up to him. Days goes by and the students were getting to him especially when it comes to Jeon Jungkook, the nerdy kid with speech disorder. He didn't show empathy basically because he is a special need student. All he will declare is he has his own reasons why he has a special attachment towards this kid.

"Sit down, Jungkook"

The trembling, now sweaty, nerdy kid sat down with that innocent puppy dog face of his. Mr K took off his velvet blue blazer and placed it at the edge of his leather chair.

"W-Why?"

"Huh why what, kiddo?" he raised his brow while putting down two glasses of apple juice on the table. "Y-you h-helped mmm-me"

"Cause that's my job"

"Bbb-but-"

"Shh shh" Mr K placed his finger on Jungkook's lips. "I will teach you something and you'll thank me one day"

"Www-what is iiiii-it?"

"S. E. X"

"N-nnno" he got up and scurried over to the door but Mr K's electric touch stopped him a jiffy. "You really think I'm that kinky? Sit down please"

Jungkook adjusted his round glasses and casted his attention back at the professor. "Listen, in order to survive in college especially Midview High where all the kids are such scumbags, you need to change your image" Mr K examined him head to toe - flat down centre parted hair, round rimmed granny glasses, rabbit teeth with braces on, tucked in polo T-shirt paired with brown grandpa sandles. This kid needs a major makeover, he says to himself. Deep down however, he knows Jungkook looks better than he does.

"A-am I-I uu-gg-lly?"

"Not at all" he shot a comforting smile.

"T-thanks"

"But you have to promise me something"

"Y-yes?"

"To the class, you're my partner for this "recipe for sex" project. They don't have any idea of our private lessons so-"

"P-private?"

"Don't interrupt when your professor is talking"

The younger apologized.

"Yes private. You'll thank me one day and try to guess what is the first ingredient for s.e.x. It starts with C"

"C-Condom?"

"God no, you dirty lil punk"

"C-clitoris?"

Mr K smirked at him. "Boy, you're dirtier than I thought but wrong. The first ingredient is.." he went closer to Jungkook, took off his granny glasses, mess up his hair and style it nicely.

God, he's handsome. Jungkook could have sworn he heard his professor saying that.

"Charm - that's the first ingredient"

***
A/N: I really don't know whether I should continue this...