You Definitely don't have to read this

Reapers - Master of Souls

 By Shim Simplina  

©2015 All Rights Reserved. 

Book 3 of Reapers Chronicles 

Book 1: Thirteen Bothers

Book 2: The First Familiar

Genre: Fantasy, Paranormal, Romance

If you've stumbled upon this book by chance, you have opened the THIRD book of REAPERS CHRONICLES. But do not fret. KEEP CALM. Take a breath. Click my name (Tsubame) written in orange somewhere on this page and look for Reapers - Thirteen Brothers from my list of works. That is the way, familiar. Book 1. Or else, this book would not make any sense to you.

If you're here because you've just finished book 2, welcome and thank you very much! You've journeyed far and wide to get this far.

This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to real life persons or incidents are purely coincidental. It may contain very minimal mature themes such as horror, gore, strong language, vices and sex. Still, this is NOT rated mature since such themes are not explicit.

I have been writing Reapers since 2012 and I must say I enjoyed every minute of it. This is the third book of the planned trilogy, but depending on reader demands, another sequel is already brewing in my head. So yeah, please show your support by commenting. This is the raw version. No editing. No revisions. Any suggestions, corrections and critiques are very much welcome! Also, vote and share this to your friends if you see something that you like as I have officially entered this to the watty awards 2017. Please show your support!
Onegai~!
Jebal~!

Reapers-Thirteen Brothers (Book 1) is published in the Philippines! Please get a copy of the paperback or the ebook from Buqo app if you're out of the country. That way someone (me) gets to eat LOL. Thanks in advance. ♡♡♡

Please get a copy of As Told by Nerdy, How to Date a Nerd, Reapers-Thirteen Brothers, and Helios Murders  published under PopFiction! Paperbacks available in all leading bookstores in the Philippines. Or get your ebooks via BUQO!

Help Reapers 2 and 3 get published by sharing and telling your friends and family about it

Help Reapers 2 and 3 get published by sharing and telling your friends and family about it. Please, please vote or comment if you LIKE this book. I would very much appreciate it.