He scratched his head, before nodding back to her. "You were right. You and Sonic were meant to be."

Amy was frozen, staring at Tails as he thought it was mostly from all the praise she just received.

Until she opened her mouth, that is.

"Did you say that Sonic picked from his heart..?"

"That's all you got from that?"

Tails's face dropped, but he laughed, holding his stomach slightly. "Woo... I guess you and Sonic have some things in common." He rolled his eyes, thinking of their selfishness at times, before shaking his head.

"But yes, I think he really does care about you. However... with this being so suddenly forced on him... I wouldn't expect him to be all lov-"

"It's really happening... isn't it?" Amy cut him off, looking down, her excitement was as if her heart was just plugged back in, and it began to start beating loudly.

She rose from her chair, looking over all the books on the history of the Chaos family, and the Chaos Kingdom's organization, and the rule book passed from generation to generation contained within it, and the rules of the Queen and-

"A-Amy, hang on...." Tails realized she didn't understand. "You... You do know Sonic and how he is, right? I just don't want you to get your hopes up that this is-"

He tried to explain, he really did, but as he moved his hands to gesture for her to calm down, he sweat-dropped at her expression, the light of youthful love in her, and the thrill of getting married to her true love coming soon.

It was a real fairytale, at least, it was for now.

But Tails knew better... he looked to the side, his eyes shifted on the books in front of her, before he concluded that he might have to break her heart with reality.

He squinted his eyes and tightened his fist, before standing straight.

"Amy. As not only Sonic's advisor, but your own, I feel I have to tell you that-!"

"Look whose being made a queen! Haha! PARTY'S HERE!"

"Knuckles!"

"Drink up, Amy! Tails! We've got a full load from the outskirt cities of fine food and beverages!"

Knuckles had completely knocked the doors to a swinging slam against the walls, their hinges being slightly dented and ripped at one bolt from his immense and powerful 'knock' that he dwelt on them, and had two drinks in both hands.

He held them up triumphantly. "Cheers! To our new queen and lovely sidekick!" He teased Tails, who narrowed his eyes at him.

"You have expert timing..." He snarled out, leaning forward as far as he could to really glare down Knuckles.

"H-hey! What gives? I'm only playing." He swooped an arm over Tails and gave him a mini-nuggie as the drink in the glasses spilled out in spurts at times.

"Grrr... KNUCKLES! The rug!" Tails shouted out, getting out of his hold and gesturing to the rug he just tainted.

Knuckles flinched back a bit, "Opps! Hehe... sorry." He then strode over to Amy as Tails pouted and had a tissy-fit, folding his arms.

"So? How are you feeling?" Knuckles plopped the drinks down on the books, as Tails literally had a heart attack and fainted when he thought of the circular stains that was going to leave on such historical treasures.

Amy giggled, and then let out in almost a sigh, "You're the first person to ask me that, General." She lifted two of the drinks and dusted off the books, placing them to the side in a neat stacked pile, and let Knuckles grab a chair and put it to the side of her.