Chapter 2 - The Meeting

2p!America- Jason J. Jones
2p!England- Olli Kirkland
2p!France- Vincent Bonnefoy
2p!Canada- James Williams
2p!China- Wang Xiao
2p!Prussia- Gillen Beilschmidt
2p!Germany- Lutz Beilschmidt
2p!Japan- Kuro Honda
2p!North!Italy- Luciano Vargas
2p!South!Italy- Flavio Vargas
2p!Seborga- Sebastian Vargas
2p!Spain- Andres Fernández Carriedo
2p!Ukraine- Katya Braginsky 
2p!Belarus- Natalya Braginsky
--------------------------------------------------------------
2p!Russia- Sergei Braginsky Everyone barely got to get any sleep. Most of the country's were drinking coffee while others tried to stay awake. The plane trip didn't take very long depending on were you lived. When the trip ended people got to sleep. You would have never really seen bodies dropping faster since your body when you where shot.

Your P.O.V

I can't believe this?! How could people be so mean. It's just like that man who killed me! He didn't even come back to save me...He just ran. You felt tears pick down your face. Even if you were a ghost you could still cry. Damnit. I have to help them! I can't just watch them all be left alone just like I was. That Damn Mafia man is going to pay when I get my hands on him. You signed as you really didn't know how you were going to help them. Hmmm..did they say '1p'? I wonder if that has something to do with gangs. You floated up to the sky as you looked at the full moon. You close you eyes. Wishing for want you want to come true.

♧Moring Time♧

You awoke and went back down to the room of the family of four. You looked at one who they said his name was Jason. He actually looked quite handsome..But so did the others. You looked at another one who was awake. He was smoking a cigarette as he made coffee and tea. He seemed very stressed out. If only you could help him. You looked at another male in the room. He had strawberry bone hair. You looked in the bed right beside him to see a male with messy blond hair that was in a ponytail. He suddenly opened his eyes. It made you jerk back. 'Could he...see me?' You thought. "Hello." You said as you looked at him. He did nothing but closed his eyes and got up. 'Of course. What was I thinking. No one can see me.' You thought to yourself as you pouted.

You went into the other rooms that was at the place. You see the male they called Luciano. You wondered why there was that werid curl sticking out on the side of his head. It made you want to grab it and pull it. Too bad you were a ghost. He was sleeping soundly. He looked so peaceful. You looked at one of the other males in the room they called Flavio. He seen like such a cool person to hangout with. He was humming some tunes as he made something to eat. The other male that had a square curl on the side of his face was twirling a trailing point knife in his hand. You got closer to him. He looked up and waved. This shocked you. "Can you see me?" You asked but then saw the male named Luciano walk threw you. You frowned once again as you thought someone could see you.

You floated to the other room another room that had only two people in it. The one named Lutz and another who looked Albino. Lutz was getting ready as he walked to the bathroom. You looked at the Albino as you sat in front of him. He looked as if he was in deep thought as soon snapped out of it. He smiled and waved at you. You looked behide you to make sure no one was there and there was no one. "You can see me?" You asked as you pointed to yourself. He then nodded. You smiled as this was good. "I'm so happy you can see me! Thank goodness!! It was getting lonely. It's nice to meet you!" You said with happiness. He smiled once again before signing 'It's nice to meet you too. My name is G-I-L-L-E-N.' He signed. You learned this due to one of your friends Turing into a mute. "It's nice to meet you Gillen! I'm (y/n)! Want to be friends?" You said while smiling even more. 'Yes. Might I ask what brings you hear?' He signed out with his fingers. "I have seen what was happening so far and I wanted to help! I have been shot recently as I also want revenge on the person." You said as signed. 'I'm sorry to hear that. But at the moment I don't think you can help yet. Just stick around and we will see what happens.' He signed and then got up to go to the kitchen. You smiled as you finally made a friend. Maybe he could see me due to some magic power. You flew over near him and went beside him. He started making some type of German sausage. You heard a door open and looked around. It was that guy called Lutz that went into the bathroom. You looked back at Gillen. "Your brother seems really cool." You said as he smiled and nodded. "Thanks for making food this time bruther." Your heard Lutz said in a thick German accent. Gillen nodded again as he kept cooking. You wanted to stay with the German and Prussian but you also wanted to see what else is going on in the building. "I will see you soon, Gillen! I am going to see what else is going on in the building." You said simply. He looked to see if his brother was watching and waved good bye. "See ya soon!~" you said as you left the room. He smiled more than every after meeting you. He thought you were pretty too.

You went into another room only to see the people walk out. He was the one named Kuro. You floated around him to see where he was going. You hummed as he kept walking down the long hallway. He went down some stairs and went outside. You went outside to see the name of the building. It was something in French that you couldn't  read. You decide you would still try to remember it since you didn't want to lose the spot your new friend was in. You went back inside as you saw peoplee getting out of there rooms. 'It must be time for the meeting.' You thought to yourself. You around and found Gillen with his brother Lutz. You followed behide them as the went inside of a cab. You remembered the cab number so you wouldn't get lost. 3141. You followed it to a HUGE building. You couldn't help but love the way it looked. Gillen notice this and smiled. He walked inside as you followed.

A lot of people started walking into one giant room. Everyone sat down in certain seats. Most of the people in the room still looked sleepy. You floated above Gillen. "All right everyone. Today at this meeting we are going to talk about a certain event that happened. We are also going to talk about any ideas that can help us not create another war and also in the process help gather information." Jason said as he held a baseball bat with nails in all sides of the bat.

The meeting went on and on as fights, arguments, and little bloodshed. After time of cooling down Kuro suggested a idea. "Instead of that Olli, why don't we create an Android to go in for us. It would be risky for one of us to go in there since one wrong move could get us killed." He said as he was standing up. "Not a bad idea since it's the ONLY idea we have. Who is going to make this Android?" James stated. "Me and Kuro can make it." Said Lutz. "I will also help make the robot!~" Said Olli. Everyone nodded. You also gather a lot of information from this meetings. You knew all of their names, nationality, and how they act. The meeting was soon over and people went home but only a few. You stayed in the meeting room with Gillen, Lutz, Olli, Kuro and Jason.

Gillen was helping by drawing the Android. The Android looked a lot like you. Gillen signed out 'The Android should be a female since it has been proven that they seem sweeter and more trusted.' The others nodded at his work. "Since we are making a Android, what type of personality should we make her?" Olli said. "Well..She should be a sporty type of girl." Jason said as his face seemed to go a bit red. "A sporty type does not seem...best. She should be very sweet and kind!" Olli said happily. "Yes, that does seem good but a only sweet personality seems a bit, off." Lutz said to Olli. "How about we put all of the personalities into one!" Olli said smiling. "Hehe. That sounds a lot like what they called a Gemini." Jason said jokingly. "Then that is what decided." Kuro said. "There is one problem with all of this." Lutz said to everyone in the room. "What is that?" Asked Jason. "Having a Android doesn't seem all that great. Can't we make the Android into a human with some sort of magic? What about you Olli? You can do black magic, correct?" He asked. "Why of course! I'm sure I can find a way in my spell book to make this robot human!~" Olli said feeling proud of himself.

"If your going to make sure that you use your black magic then make sure to hurry. We also need to find out how we are going to sneak them in there." Said Kuro. Everyone was silent for a moment until Jason spoke up. "We can sneak them in their world by spreading a lie that there is going to be a new country. We can also make new maps that show the new landform. We also need to cover culture backgrounds but that isn't too hard. The language  will simply be English because it is the most talked so why make another one." Jason said. "That isn't a bad idea. Now that everything is set. Let's go." Kuro said.

(Made it long for my awesome readers!)

♤CupCakeDude♤