Chapter 3 - Welcome

2p!America- Jason J. Jones
2p!England- Olli Kirkland
2p!France- Vincent Bonnefoy
2p!Canada- James Williams
2p!China- Wang Xiao
2p!Prussia- Gillen Beilschmidt
2p!Germany- Lutz Beilschmidt
2p!Japan- Kuro Honda
2p!North!Italy- Luciano Vargas
2p!South!Italy- Flavio Vargas
2p!Seborga- Sebastian Vargas
2p!Spain- Andres Fernández Carriedo
2p!Ukraine- Katya Braginsky 
2p!Belarus- Natalya Braginsky
2p!Russia- Sergei Braginsky
--------------------------------------------------------------
"The Android looks great! We did a gut job bruder." Lutz said happily to him. Gillen smiled and nodded in agreement. "I will call the otver and tell tvem that we are done." He said before walking out the room with his cell phone. You floated right beside Gillen and smiled. "The Android looks really cool, Gillen!" You said while giving a thumbs up. He had a faint blush and smiled. You looked at Gillen then he looked at you with seriousness. He signed out 'I know magic won't just won't work with is Android to make it come alive. When O-l-l-i cast his spell to make it come alive to become a human I want you to go inside and take control. You understand?' You nodded as you smile. You were finally going to be human again. Soon Lutz walked back inside the room. "The otvers are going to be here soon. And so will Olli with his black magic to make the Android human." He smiled as he said that to his brother. Gillen nodded to him as Lutz left the room. Gillen followed him and you followed by his side. You hummed softly to your favorite song.

The Allies and Axis were all there. "Ya ready to bring the robot life, Olli?" Jason said with a smirk. "I sure am! I manged to find my magic book to help make it work too!" Olli said with confidence. You and Gillen were in the back of the group. Gillen signed 'Get ready to go inside the Android, (y/n)." You smiled. "Of course Gillen." Your aid reassuring him. "Alright. I need everyone out of the room for me to do this. Everyone started to leave as Gillen gave you a quick thumbs up. As soon as everyone left Olli started chanting. The Android started to glow black and you quickly went inside. You soon regretted going inside. You felt pain all over you. You looked at Olli's eyes and saw that they were black. Everything soon went black.

After the black light disappeared a female with (h/c) locks was kneeling before the males as her head was down. Her eyes closed. The female was wearing a white sleeveless shirt that was tucked into a black skirt that went down to her knees. She also had black heels on. "Woah...Guys! You need to see this!~" Olli said with excitement. Everyone was trying to get into the room at once. You smiled darkly as you stood up slowly. "Hello. I'm (y/n) (l/n)." You said while putting your hands behide you back. "You have a name?" Asked Lutz. "Of course I do. We all might need to sit down in order to tell you how I am this way." You said to everyone. Before you could move you were in a bear hug. You looked down to see Olli. (You are quite tall.) "You are so adorable, poppet! I just want to keep you here forever!" Olli said while hugging you tighter "Thank you, Olli." You said said trying to get him off and your face a little red. His grip was strong. "A little help..." You whispered to the males. Vincent came over and manage to pull Olli off of you. You nodded to him in thanks as he smoked his cigarette.

Once everyone settled down you told then what happened and everything. You even include Gillen since he said you could. Gillen was sitting to the right of you while Olli was sitting to the left. "Is that so Doll. So, you are going to help us win this, correct?" Jason asked. You smiled. "Of course. I also recently found out that my killer is one of the '1p's' you guys talked about. So there is no reason for me to betray you all." You said. "Perfect. Now we just need to set out the plan." Kuro said while standing up. "Hold up, aru." Said Xiao. "What do you want." Kuro said with venom laced in his words. "Calm down. I just wondering were the hot chick is going to stay." He said while raising his hands in the air. You smiled at how they acted. It was funny to you.

"Well the poppet is going to stay with us!" Olli said while grabbing onto you once again. "What? No-a way. The bella is staying with-a me!" Said Luciano as Flavio and Sebastian nodded. "No way! You will just torture her." Said Sergei and his sister nodded. "Like you could do any better Sergei!" Said James. Soon everyone broke out fighting. The only peopel who didn't fight over you was Lutz, Gillen, and Vincent. "Don't break anything!!" Yelled Lutz. You sat there confused as how fast a fight started. You were also wondering if this happened often. You smiled at how childish everyone was acting. Even if you did seem sweet you did have a dark side. But it kinda scared you so you were mostly nice. "Alright! Alright!" Yelled Sebastian as he tried to stop everyone. "How about we just let the bella decide who she wants to say with?" Sebastian yelled. Everyone calmed down just a bit. "Who do ya pick?" Asked James. You got nervous as you forgot that there were serial killers all around you.

"How about I just sat with everyone for a little while everything gets planned out. I will stay with Lutz and Gillen, then the F.A.C.E family, the Italian Brothers, and then lastly the Russians. Okay?" You told all of them. The nodded in agreement. You signed as you knew this was going to be a long day. You smiled again as you knew you were getting closer to 'Them.'

*If ya couldn't tell already my favorite 2p is 2p!Prussia. Sorry if this one is not as long as the other ones!~ I will also try to update everyday!*

♤CupCakeDude♤

Marionette [2p Hetalia X Reader] (Rewriting)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें