Epoligue

That night, the kingdom was overly excited with the crowing of their new Queen. Thats right, Mal Bertha, one I the first villains to cross the barrier, was Queen of Audaron. She had her friends, her true love, a kingdom, and she was happier than ever. Later, Evie and Doug were married and welcome their two daughters, Jasabell and Lilliana. Carlos and Jane also got married and their son Nathan grew up with a dog around the house. Surprisingly Jay and Astrid White (daughter of Snow White) got married and had a beautiful son, Gregory. Lonnie got married to Chandler Locks ( locks' son). They had twins, a boy and a girl, Lucas and Vanessa. Audrey and Chad got married, of course and welcomed their beautiful Little girl, Briana. And a while later, two boys, Logan and Jeremiah. Lets not forget about Ben and Mal who had 3 children, a boy, Jackson, and two girls, Maya and Mia. They were all happy. No one heard from Evan since. Everything was good. And it really was a happily ever after.

I wrote and published this today for @benandmalforevs birthday, happy birthday and thank you for reading!<3----------------------------------
Thank you all so much for being on this ride with me. It was a truly amazing journey figuring out the plot I this story. Let me know what I should write next, I was thinking of doing a Miles and Alya story from backstage. Let me know. make sure to watch Descendants two in 2017. love you all.
Xoxo
Jillian