Chapter 9

Evie's P.O.V

When Ben walked in Mal came out a few seconds later. Wow! My best friend looked absolutely gorgeous! And Ben thought so to.
"Wow! You look."
"Perfect." Ben had cut me off. And she actually really did. The dress was a perfect length on her, and se had her hair down which just added to the beauty. I looked over at Ben and he wouldn't stop staring. I elbowed him and he snapped out if it.
"You, you look amazing Mal." He told her. She didn't smile at him, she look at me instead with her, what-do-I-do look. All I returned was a encouraging nod.
"Thank you." Mal slightly smiled.
"Oh did you need something Ben?" I asked, remembering when he came in the room.
"Oh yeah." He shakes his head, and turns towards me. "Audrey wanted me to ask if you had the thing done? She said you would know what I was talking about." He shrugged. Oh, I know what he's talking about.
"Yeah! I can believe your weddings in 27 Days!!! So exiting!" I squealed. And it was. It's so amazing how Mal and I have become such great friends with Audrey!
All of a sudden, When I looked at Mal, a sad grin appeared on her face. Before I could say any thing, a duck quack sounded. It was Mal's phone. When she looked at the text, a huge smile appeared on her face. Before I could ask what's up, a bell rang. I looked to my right and Ben pulled out his phone.
"I have to go, but Evie, make sure what ever this thing is, is perfect." Ben said in an unsure tone, then hurried out of the room with out another word.
"So, is that Eevvan." I said in a baby tone.
"Yeah... he said he wants to see me tonight." She blushed.
"Didn't he already tell u that?" I wondered.
"Yeah, he said he just wants to make sure I gigot the first three messages." We both smiled and little laughs came up. After about a mother hour of looking at the clothes, well taking the clothes, we went back to our rooms. Mal said she was going to take a nap, so I decided to do the same.

Carlos' P.O.V

Gaming really takes a lot out of you.
That's basically all I've been doing for the last three hours. I decided to go to the kitchen. When I got down there I greeted all of the cools and servants hurting everywhere, already preparing dinner.
"Hello Mr. DeVill." I was greeted by everyone who passed. I walked to Jasper, the pastry chef.
"Hey Carlos." He sad in his Irish accent. He seemed to be filling a crunchy thing with so kind of cream.
"Hey, whatcha making," I asked, taking a sugar cookie from the desert wheel, sitting in the metal pastry table. I hopped on the counter, and shoved the cookie in my mouth.
"There called lobster tales, try one." He said, handing me a freshly filled, what were they called? Oh right, lobster tale. There was powdered sugar ok it, and it looked so good, with cream coming out if a small hole. "This is my first time making them. What do you think?" Jasper asked. I took a bite. It wasn't even half bad. It was so crunchy and the cream in the middle was amazing.
So we found out that he isn't a hero. He's Marada's uncle. (From Brave) "This is really good." I said, finishing the rest. I hear footsteps behind me, belonging to boots.
"Hey Jasper," A voice said. I knew who it was.
"Hey Jay." Jasper said, as he began to frost cupcakes.
"Hey bro." Jay said, sitting next to me on the counter.
"Why are you all sweaty?" I asked, scooting away.
"I just got back from the tourney field" He said plainly. What? Tourney?
"Why were you playing that stupid game?" I asked strongly.
"I was... Ah... To show that Chase kid who's boss." He answered, crossing his arms. A fake grin appeared on his lips, trying to look... evil? I don't know what it is but it sure isn't evil. Something else was going on, he was Lying.

--------------------------------
Hey guys ik it's a short and bad chapter but I have been sick for the past week and a half. And not like oh my stomach hurts sick, The can't get out of bed, I feel dead sick. Anyway..
What so you Gus think is going on with Jay. And why do you think Evan wants to meet Mal so badly.
Ok, new chapter coming soon.
Xoxo
Jillian