Love Next Door 2 Part 24

Country: Thailand

Type: Movie

Release Date: Nov 12, 2015

Duration: 1 hr. 28 min.

It's a Comedy, Mature, Romance

The story begins again when Kao (Asia) decides not to have sex for 30 days according to a fortuneteller's advice but Nut (Arm Rattapon), his co-worker, asks to stay with him for a while

The story begins again when Kao (Asia) decides not to have sex for 30 days according to a fortuneteller's advice but Nut (Arm Rattapon), his co-worker, asks to stay with him for a while. Sometimes Nut sleeps in his underwear driving Kao out of control but the more he tries to control, the worse he falls for Nut. In a restaurant where Kao and Nut work for, there are 2 transwomen, Tangkwa (Tanwarin) and Bua (Jennie), having a crush on Kao in the same time so they fight with each other just to win Kao. They are willing to risk losing their long friendship for a waiter they just meet. One day Hanoi (Thanapat), a gay brother, comes to visit his sister who is the restaurant owner. Hanoi tells his sister that he wants to become an air hostess but he can't swim so Game, a restaurant's helper, is assigned to help train swimming and that leads Hanoi to feel something different in his heart. They fall in love and they fight for the love they believe it belongs to everyone equally.

Related Content

Love Next Door (Thai Movie)

no cast info yet

But here is a little more info on the movie

man (Angkoon Jeenukul) who becomes the object of lust for customers at the restaurant where he works. Ratthapol Pholthabtim, Tanwarin Sukkhapisit and Jenny Panan are among the stars. Rated 18+.

Love Next Door is a special project of Thitipan Raksasat who aims to make a low budget sexy comedy film to be released online. The first original Love Next Door is the story of a man who stays in a friend's apartment and a guy next door happens to be an escort guy. One day, a customer comes to knock the wrong door so he goes with the flow because he wants the money. Then it becomes the beginning of their love story. The film stars Asia Jeennukul and Top Smith and it was released online in Thailand on 15 January 2013. The film is selected for screening in international LGBT film festivals – Hong Kong, Indonesia and The Philippines and the film gains a great feedback from audiences as it becomes a main inspiration for the sequel.

Love Next Door 2 is led by the same leading actor moving forward into his new chapter of life with new people. With more budget and shooting days, the film is planned to be released in theatres under cooperation of Raweewach Thananset and co-presenting with Handmade Distribution and G2D. See you in theatres in November.

Love Next Door 2 is a sexy comedy film about love, friendship and sex highlighting on diversity of human being and sex recognition in a society. Love Next Door 2 will make you laugh and fall in love again like never before.

Movie with eng subs