Chapter 3

Your POV

10:00 am
Today is the day. It's VMA day! I open my phone and as usual the first thing I do is tweet.

@y/t/n
Good morning guys! It's VMA day! Can't wait to perform tonight! See you guys there!

I get out of bed and everyone is already starting to get ready, as usual I'm the last one up.

"Y/N! It's about time you got your ass out of bed!" Says Keke

"I don't know why you're are surprised! Y'all know I'm lazy af!" I reply making everyone laugh

"Hurry up and get in the shower!" Axel yells.

Normally when I take a shower, I don't take long, but since today is a special occasion I'm probably going to take about an hour. I make sure I scrub everywhere twice to make sure I don't smell bad. I finally get out of the shower and put on socks and boxers, put on my bathroom robe and head out.

"Finally you're out! I thought you drowned!" Claire says.

"Ok im ready for hair and makeup" I say

"Your gonna have to wait y/n the girls are first" says Shelby.

"So you're telling me that I go out of my comfy bed for nothing? I could've been sleeping right now!" I say and Shelby starts laughing

"I don't know why you're surprised y/n you know the girls always go first." She replies.

I go and sit on the bed and decided to go on snapchat. I turn the camera to face me and put on the flower crown filter then start recording a video.

"Hey guys it's y/n and right now we are currently getting ready for the VMA's im so excited I'll see you guys there!" I say and then post the snap on my story.

I go to the camera again but this time not taking a video of me but pointing the camera the other way.

"So yeah guys as you can see this is what happens bts in the magical land of O.V.O5 just a bunch of teens in robes getting their hair and makeup done" I say and then upload that video on my story.

Chandler's POV

11:30 am
It's VMA day today! Been looking forward to this day for quite some time now. It'll be the first time I'm attending this event usually I'm always filming in Atlanta and too busy to go but not this year. Surprisingly my schedule was clear and I'm able to attend tonight.

I'm really looking forward to meeting a lot of the celebrities but I'm most looking forward to hopefully getting to meet O.V.O5. Everyone always says so much nice things about them and I hear they are very down to earth and really fun to be around with.

As I'm still laying down on my bed I grab my phone and go on twitter.

@Chandlerriggs
Catch me at the VMA's tonight!

I tweet and then then scroll through my feed and I see that Y/N had also tweeted.

@y/t/n
Good morning guys! It's VMA day! Can't wait to perform tonight! See you guys there!

I like the tweet then log out so I can start getting ready.

Your POV

3:30 pm
The girls are finally done getting their hair and makeup done and know are inside a room putting on their dresses. Our designers thought it would be cute if we all matched with color so for we decided to go with black and white.

I'm currently getting my hair done and scrolling through Twitter and Instagram, everyone is talking about the VMA's.

The girls walk out of their rooms in their dresses and they look gorgeous!