Chapter 2

Your POV

By the time we got to the hotel it was very late. This time I decided to bunk with the girls.

"I'm actually really excited for the VMA's guys" Keke said

"I know me too! Do you think our fans will pull through and help us win another VMA?" Asks Claire

"I hope so, I mean being nominated is great and all but winning is so much better!" Replies Keke

"I just really hope I get to meet Chandler guys!" I say

"And you will Y/N, hopefully you will" says Claire

"Alright ladies let's go to bed big day ahead of us tomorrow" I say

"Ugh you're right!" Says Claire. And with that we each head to our beds and knock out.

Next morning

My alarm goes off at exactly six in the morning just like I hoped. I wake up Claire and Keke and we start to get ready. Before I get in the shower I decided to tweet first.

@y/t/n
Good morning guys! Big day today MTV interview and rehearsals for the VMA's can't wait!

I was about to get in the shower but then I remembered I still forgot to tweet something else

@y/t/n
Also don't forget to vote for us for group of the year! Let's go get another VMA 5ers!

I finally stepped into the shower and decided to bath in cold water to fully wake me up. By the time I got out the hairstylist and makeup stylist were already here and were working on the girls.

"Y/N hurry your ass up and get dressed so we can do your hair and makeup" Shelby say

"Ok im coming give me like five minutes" I reply. Five minutes later I'm sitting in a chair getting my hair and makeup done.

After about thirty or so minutes I'm done and ready for the interview.

We finally reached the MTV headquarters and we walked in. I'm actually really looking forward to this interview, MTV always makes it fun.

We walk inside everything is set up we take our seats, the interviewer comes in and we start.

Chandler's POV

I was in my trailer waiting to be called to go film my scenes for The Walking Dead. I turned on the TV in my trailer clicked through the channels but counter find anything to watch. I finally decided to leave it on MTV since nothing else was on.

I opened my phone went to Twitter and scrolled through my feed. The first thing I see is a tweet from y/n.

@y/t/n
Good morning guys! Big day today MTV interview and rehearsals for the VMA's can't wait!

I've never listened to O.V.O5 before or even met them either, I mean I follow a few of them on Instagram and Twitter and a few of them follow me back but we've never officially met or have had a conversation in our lives. I keep scrolling through my feed then see another tweet from y/n.

@y/t/n
Also don't forget to vote for us for group of the year! Let's go get another VMA 5ers!

I decided to get myself educated and listen to one of their songs. I open up the YouTube app and search for O.V.O5. The first song that comes up I'm guessing is their latest single since it was released a week ago. I clicked on the video and listen to the song, they're actually pretty good I don't know why I haven't listen to them.

I went back to y/n Twitter and clicked on the link to vote for them.

I totally forget that I had the TV on until I hear an interview happening