2.

Since a lot of people have been asking about the part with fever, (and I apologize for having taken it to be obvious), I emphasize that the number is in CELSIUS. Hope this clears the confusion 😂

~Author

---------------------------------------------------------

"Then come and cook something nice for me and we can work something out~"

He turned away and walked, as he expected me to follow him without second thought. And I wouldn't, if I didn't know that that was not a request and that I would got my balls twisted again if there was a second thought.

Dammit, just this time...

So we ended up at his place. Again.

I took some spices I needed for the meal, and added some water to make it boil faster.

What the fuck was I doing here anyway... Was going home too much to ask? I don't even wanna be here...

"Hey Princess! When's lunch time? I'm really hungry~"

A vein popped on my forehead.

"If you call me that one more time imma stab you with this knife. And it's dinner time, noon is far gone."

"Well, same shit for me. I didn't eat the whole day. So speed it up would you?"

That unthankful little shit. After all I'm doing for him he could show some respect! I'm not his servant!

"Well why didn't you buy something smartass? You have enough money for the whole army to get fed."

"Yeah, but I prefer your meals~"

My cheeks-temperature was rising again and I forced myself to calm down.

Just please let me go home...

I silently served him the food and sat beside him, watching him eat. Waiting. Hoping that he won't make me do the dishes afterwards.

It was silent for a nice few moments.

"Listen, I'm sorry for yesterday. Didn't mean to scare you like that. Didn't know you would react that..."

"Negativly?"

"Well, no but...yeah. You could say that as well."

"Well, at least I'm glad you alologized. I didn't expect you to do that. But let's just make one thing clear. Whatever you thought I 'wanted' ... you can place it up your ass 'cuz it's not true. And if you thought that I'd react positively, that I'd fall for you-"

"I never thought that."

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!"

He didn't answer. Just stared at me with that blank expression, just like last time.

Then he turned to the food again.

"Well? I'm waiting. If you could ruin my life, you can answer why you did it."

"Because I wanted to."

"Ohh I see so ANYONE WHO WANNA DO SOMETHING SHOULD JUST GO AND DO IT!"

"That's only my logic."

I clenched my fists and harshly stood up hitting the table.

"IN THAT CASE I SHOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!!"

"I belive I already told you before to watch your tone when you speak to me."

He gave me a warning look and I took it seriously enough to sit down again.