-3-

Scarlett's POV

I woke up in the morning with long arms wrapped around me. I jumped up only to realize that it was just my boyfriend.

"I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" Andy asked.

"Yeah, I just. Losing my memory is just making me jumpy I guess." I sat down on the edge of the bed and Andy soothed me by sitting up rubbing his hands up and down my back.

"Scarlett, even if you can't remember anything, I think we should do the same old things we did back when you did have your memory." He said.

I nodded my head understandingly.

"But Andy I- I think I need my time before you kiss me or cuddle or anything." I said.

"No Scarlett!" Andy yelled at me. I gasped at his loud voice. His loud dominance is almost scary. "I'm sorry for yelling." Andy said with anger in his before getting up and going downstairs.

I didn't move after he left the room. I just let myself quietly cry. If he's my boyfriend, why does he make me feel like I'm his property? Shouldn't I have time to get used to everything?

About twenty minutes passed before Andy came back upstairs.

"Oh my god. Baby girl I'm so sorry." Andy wrapped his arms around me and once he did my sobs seemed to slow down. "I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. You were right."

I pulled myself away from him and wiped my eyes.

"I'm alright Andy. I just got stressed." I said.

"No you're not alright. Come downstairs with me. Let me make you breakfast." He said.

He picked me up bridal style but I didn't squirm or anything. I let Andy carry me down the stairs and let him set me down on top of the kitchen counter.

"You can sit right there while I make breakfast, love." He said before taking a tissue and wiped the tear stains off my face.

I sat an watched as Andy made pancakes for me. His striking beauty makes anything he does look mesmerizing.

As I watched him I moved my hand and felt it bump something. I looked over and saw a little bottle of pills. I squinted my eyes and read over the label.

Olanzapine
Take one in the morning and one before bed.
Use for Olanzapine: Bipolar Disorder

So he has bipolar disorder? That explains a lot...

"I see you've found my pills." Andy's voice piped up from in front of me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to snoop, I just wanted to see what it was." I said.

"Nah, it's okay, you should know anyways. I have bipolar disorder, without these things I'd go insane." Andy said as he grabbed the pills from my hand and put them in a medicine cabinet that was full of pills. "I should of reminded you of my bipolar disorder last night. I'm sure it would have cleared a lot of things up." He said as he handed me my breakfast. I slowly ate and after a couple minutes I spoke up.

"So, if I can remember right, yesterday you said you'd go to my old apartment to get some of my stuff?" I said before I set my plate down.

"Your old apartment- oh, oh yeah! Yeah, I'll get your stuff today. I forgot about that. I should probably start getting ready now. I don't want to get stuck in traffic." He said as he started walking up the stairs. I hopped off the kitchen counter and followed him. "You're following me like a lost puppy Scarlett. How cute." He said with a laugh.

"Well, I basically am a lost puppy." I giggled as I followed him into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

"Isn't that the truth." He said and smiled. I noticed that when he's happy, it feels like I've known him for years. "Well, I'm gonna take a shower. You can just, do whatever you want I guess." He said before starting to leave the room.

"Wait, Andy." I said. He stopped and turned around.

"Yes?" He responded.

"What did I use to do in my free time? You know, back when I had my memory." I laughed.

"Well..." his voice trailed off as he tried to think of something to say. "You read a lot." He said.

"What did I read?" I asked.

"Anything really." He said before opening up a drawer. "Here, you should read this. I think you'd like it." He handed me a thick book. Pet Cemetery by Stephen King.

I grabbed the book and immediately turned to the first page, excited to get into the story.

"That's my girl. Loves to read." Andy said with a smile before leaving to go shower.

I had been so wrapped up in the book that Andy's twenty minute shower seamed like one minute.

"Still reading?" Andy asked as he walked in the room.

"Yep." I didn't even look up at him but when I did, my eyes were glued to his body. Andy was naked with just a towel wrapped around his waist. It was quite the sight.

"See something you like?" He asked as he ran his fingers through his wet hair.

I blushed and looked back at the book.

"You're blushing, aren't you?" He said with a giggle.

I just nodded my head with a smile and continued to stare at the book, hoping my red cheeks would go back to their normal pale color.

"You're so cute Scarlett." Andy said as he dropped his towel and put clothes on. I didn't look at him while he changed because I didn't want my eyes to be permanently stuck to his gorgeous body. "Well, I'm gonna go to the apartment. I'll be back in a bit." Andy said.

He leaned over almost like he was gonna kiss me but then he stopped and backed away, remembering that I wanted time to ease back into this relationship that I didn't even remember.

"See you in a bit." He said as he left the bedroom.

"Goodbye." I said with a smile.

Maybe remembering him won't be so bad after all.

----------------------------------------------
Bam! Chapter 3 is complete ^-^ leave a comment telling me what you think about this so far!

Vote and comment

-Reese❤️