Chapter 21

Ch. 21

Jaclyn....

"If the ladies don't feel comfortable here then I'm fine with them leaving. I don't blame them for wanting to leave, but will your father accept the ladies in his pack?" Pepe asked David.

"I know for sure there won't be a problem, the thing is, will the ladies want to join a pack. They can live for as long as they want in my sister motel, it's not on my father territory and Sara says she will turn one side into apartments for them, so it's up to the ladies what they want to do," David responded.

"Jacky, you, Maria and Sara talk to the ladies, see what they want and we can take it from there," Pepe says looking at me.

"Okay," we all got up and went to the hall where all the ladies were at.

When we walk in they were all sitting in the corner where they have a couch, love seat, recliner, and chairs. They were watching their kids playing on a throw rug with toys surrounding them. I right away spotted Noah playing with cars.

--------------

Sara and I were heading back to the hospital to see Carmen. We went to the store first to buy the baby some formula, bottles, blankets, diapers, wipes, water bottles, a few baby clothing and a car seat. We didn't take everything down, we only took what she needed. I stop by the gift shop in the hospital and got her some pink balloons for the baby. We were now in the elevator going up to the 7th floor.

We walk into the room to surprise her but she was asleep. As I set the car seat down and Sara set the bags on the chair. I look up to see Carmen smiling at us, "sorry, didn't mean to wake you," I smiled back at her.

"You didn't, my baby been asleep, well we have been asleep for couples of hours. What's all this?" Carmen asked as she pointed to the stuff we put down.

"Well, Sara and I decided to get you a few things for the baby. There is more but those are in the car," I handed her the balloons.

"Sara?" Carmen said looking at her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. This is Sara, she is my mate sister and Esteban mate," I said happily.

"Awe, congratulation. I bet Esteban is extremely happy," Carmen says looking at Sara.

"We are very happy, thank you," she smiles at Carmen.

"We came to talk to you," I said seriously.

"About what," Carmen sounded nervous.

"I talk to Pepe and he says you can leave with me, but you're not the only one that's going. Some of the women left going back to their packs but some that don't have anywhere to go, which are 6 ladies and that is including you, they don't want to stay there. Like you, it reminds them of all the bad stuff that happened to them. They are leaving with us back to California," I said to her.

"When are we leaving?" Carmen asked.

"We are leaving as soon as they release you from here," I smiled at her.

"They told me earlier that I am good to go tomorrow around noon," she said happily.

"Great," I said and that is when baby Ana started to cry.

We both took turns holding baby Ana and right away Sara is getting attached to her. After an hour here with Carmen and the baby, we were getting ready to leave.

"I forgot to bring you a change of clothes. I will bring those tomorrow when I pick you up at noon. Make sure you shower before you leave from here because it's going to be a long trip," I smiled at her.