To Louis, Youre my queen ok ily but how tf do u wear a wig without looking disgusting. (nowxxmeufool)

Louis: *pouts* Hey! I'm cute, okay? I look pretty when I wear a wig. *mumbles* It's not my fault that you're imagining a red wig from x-factor...

To Harry, What will you do to 'Louis'? (ImSoNotMe)

Harry: *brows furrow in confusion* Who is 'Louis'? Or are you talking about 'Louise'? I could do 'a lot of things' to her. *smirks*

likeaphoton: *whispers* He doesn't know the name yet.

To Zayn, why must you irritate Louis? (ImSoNotMe)

Harry: Who is Louis?

Zayn: *ignores him* I still feel disgusted that I had a crush on a gay boy. I'm not letting him go without revenge. Now I really want to teach the fag a lesson.

Louis: *flinches*

To the author, what inspired you to write Louise? ily btw! (nowxxmeufool)

likeaphoton: ily too. *overwhelmed with joy* This idea just popped up in my mind while I was in class and I was pretending to pay attention. I shared the idea with someone and the person's response was a bright smile and 'it's good. Go for it.' Then there are cross-dressing stories. I feel you've read 'Switching Styles' and it further instigated me to write this story. I hope it is completely different to that story though. It would be horrible if they match.

Moreover, I couldn't resist adding dark humor in 'Vision', then I thought, why not write a story which mainly consists of meaningless humor?

Louis, what would you do if Harry doesn't accept you as a boy? (imdaddybri)

Harry: What's going on?
Louis: *ignores Harry* I never thought about the consequences

To Ashton, Why do you hate Louise so much? (Phoenix_Dot)

likeaphoton: I had written the whole thing and then you commented and I had to edit it. It's fine though. By the way, the critic wants to know how do you narrate this story to the whole class, like do you actually describe the kisses and the snog, lol?

Ashton: I don't have any personal hatred towards the girl. I just think that she's too stupid and I feel that something's wrong about her. I've always felt that she's going to do something really bad and we all might be in trouble due to her.

To Taylor, Are you and Niall a thing? (Phoenix_Dot)

Taylor: What? I don't recall us being together but he's quite hot. I wouldn't mind if we were together.

Niall: *eats chocolate*

To Grimshaw, Are you by any chance related to Satan? (Phoenix_Dot)

Mr. Grimshaw: I don't know. I'm not sure if he's my great-grand father. I don't think we're related.

Louis: I can tell you the relation though. He has inherited his evil smirk from Satan. Half of his soul is blessed by Satan's presence.

likeaphoton: *whispers* Trust me, you'll hate him after a while.

Louis: *plays loud music near Harry's ear before the next question*

To Zayn: Do you still like Louise even after you know she is a boy? And is that why you are mad at Louis? (Phoenix_Dot)

Zayn: I really liked Louise but she broke my heart twice. First, when she didn't kiss me and second when I found out her reality. And it's Louis who is a boy. And he is gay. Doesn't that make him disgusting? But...his personality would remain the same. What am I saying? I mean he's gay and I want to teach him a lesson. It's just confusing. I'm quite offended that he fooled all of us and hurt my feelings.

Louis: *looks away*

Louis: *puts sound-proof glass around Harry and removes the music*

To Louis: Do you regret dressing as a girl and fooling Harry? (Phoenix_Dot)

Louis: I don't regret anything. I dressed up as a girl and that enabled me to date Harry. I fell in love and spent the best time of my life during this time. I don't regret it at all.

To Jay/Louis' Mum: Was it hard to accept your son being gay? (Phoenix_Dot)

Harry: Who is Jay?

Jay: *ignores Harry* Yeah, it was quite hard. I had never expected my son to be gay and I was quite shocked when he came out. It was hard to accept it in those circumstances. But I had to support him; he's my son, no matter what.

To Niall: You are my favorite 'cause you are the least problematic in every story...Oh and are you and Taylor a thing? (Phoenix_Dot)

Niall: I don't like causing problems. Are me and Taylor a thing? Well...um...no? I mean not yet. *mumbles* There's a lot more about my actual feelings that you don't know. *drinks juice*

Reader Ask

Here are some questions for the readers. Answer these if u want an update. Mention the question number while answering. For example, 1-No. 2-Yes and so on. I'm not restricting the number of words in your answer or something.

**1 Do you blame Louis?

**2 Do you think Zayn should teach Louis 'a lesson'?

**3 What are your feelings for Harry right now?

** 4If you could help either of the two – Harry and Louis, whom would you help in this situation?

**5 Whom do you think Niall has a crush on?

**6Do you ever want smut in this story? I totally understand if u say no.

**7 Do you think this story has a happy ending?