Chapter 13

Louis' P.O.V. –

"You are a coward. I know you can't do it." Ash toton told me, holding a spoon in his right hand. We were seated at the lunch table with our 'friends' and Ashton called me a 'coward'. That's not a good thing.

"I'm the bravest of you all. Your statement is a challenge for me." I replied proudly. I'm as brave as a mouse. A mouse is brave, isn't it? It takes risks and goes to the traps to eat food. I truly believe it is brave enough not to think of the consequences.

"It's okay Louise. You don't need to take any challenges." Perrie said. It's definitely not okay. I'm brave and Ashton should know that. I looked at Zayn but he immediately looked away. He held a disappointed look on his face but I turned my gaze towards Niall who was oblivious to anything else and concentrated on stuffing his mouth with tons of food. Taylor was observing him carefully and a blissful smile was placed on her face. Harry looked worried like Perrie. Did I mention his worried look was also beautiful?

"I want to give a proof of my bravery. You told me I couldn't go to the principal's office, isn't it? Well, I've decided that I'll steal a chocolate from his office. We all know he has chocolates in his office and I'm quite fond of them. So this is final." I said, standing up on my feet.

"Harry, you can go along with her if you want." Ashton said. Harry nodded and got up. The others did not argue, knowing that nothing could alter my decision. I'm stubborn, like stubborn-born. I started walking towards the office. Wait, I don't even know where it is.

"Harry, could you please lead me towards the office? I think he'll not be there right now, it is lunch time." I said.

"Yeah, follow me." He said. I could follow him for a life-time. He walked like a graceful deer.

"Do you believe in vampires or ghosts?" I asked him as we walked beside each other. He continued walking but I could tell he was aware of my presence and paid attention to my words.

"I don't think these things exist." He replied.

"But it would be fun if they did." I told him my opinion. Wouldn't it be fun to know that a vampire is your neighbor or a ghost lives in the closet? I think it would be funny and scary at the same time.

"Why do you think so?" he asked curiously.

"I think it would be just fun. I can't describe it." I said and he smiled.

"This is the office." He said. We stood in front of a door and it was closed. I really hope it was not locked and I don't think it would be locked at this time of the day. I grabbed the handle and carefully opened the door. I peeped inside before stepping inside and Harry followed me. Where could a principal keep his chocolates? In the drawer? or on the table?

I walked near the table placed in the middle of the room. Harry had already started searching the room and I was still busy thinking of possible hiding places. I searched the shelf on the wall and moved the books aside, one by one.

"I don't want to get caught." Harry said, still searching.

"Don't worry."I said. I bent down to look under the shelf where a lot of material was kept. I sneakily turned around and looked at Harry who was near the window. He had a tiny frown on his forehead and his curls bounced with his swift movements. His hair looked so soft; it would feel like a rabbit's fur. Isn't it soft? Then it makes Harry a rabbit. He would eat carrots. And I like boys who eat carrots. In simple words, I like Harry.

"Do you have a pet Harry?" I asked. I hope he has a pet rabbit, it would be cute.

"I had a hamster. It's long dead." He replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"What did you name it?" I asked, hoping that he named it 'rabbit'. But why would a normal person name a hamster 'rabbit'. According to that, I would name my mouse as 'cat'.

"Hamster. This was the name." He said, looking at me. "What about your mouse?" he asked.

Hamster. Then all humans should be named 'human.' Imagine such a world. 'Hi human, how are you?' 'I have a crush on human.' 'Mrs. Human has entered the classroom.' 'Hi human, my name is human.' That would be awkward, wouldn't it be? Didn't he ask me a question? I'm so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't pay attention to what he was saying.

"I named it Beyonce. I secretly believe it is a singer." I said. He nodded and smiled at me.

"Did you find the chocolate yet?" he asked. "No." I replied. He walked towards another shelf in the corner and started finding it. I sat beside him on the floor and assisted him. More like observed him. His sleeves were rolled up and I could see the tattoos on his arms. He was a piece of leopard. I could say 'art' but a leopard also gets tattoos on itself. His swift movements did show signs of being a leopard though.

"I got it!" Harry yelled as he held the chocolate. I smiled at him.

Suddenly, footsteps were heard outside the room and I knew we were in trouble.

"Get under the table." I said before adjusting myself under the table. Harry bent down and I could hear the door opening. He sat under it with me and I heard the principal enter inside. That was when I realized in what position we were.

Harry was centimeters away from me and we were close, too close.

Harry's P.O.V. –

I was under the table with none other than the princess of England. She stared at me and I did the same. We were oblivious to the other sounds in the room. Her blue eyes were looking into my green ones and I could hear her soft breathing. Our faces were inches apart. The atmosphere was actually romantic and I don't care if we were under the principal's office table. Her lips shone due to the lip gloss and they parted slightly, making my heart race fast, really fast. She bit her lip and blushed. She looked like cute little tomato. MY cute little tomato. Her brown hair hung nicely around her shoulders and her eyelashes could be noticed very carefully.

She was synonymous with beauty. Her body weight was supported by her hands on placed on the ground on her side. I slowly moved my hand on the floor to bring it near her hand –

"—But the school authorities are not responsible for such a thing." The principal's voice said, sounding near and I quickly stopped my movements. I was about to experience the softest skin against mine and the principal had the guts to interrupt me with his stupid conversation with Mr. XYZ on the mobile phone.

"Louise?" I whispered. She nodded and asked, "What?"

"I-I uh wanted t-to ask you if y-you w-would like t-to go out with me t-tonight." I said shyly. She blushed and looked down for a moment. Would she say a yes?

"Out...as in a date?" She whispered.

"Uh yeah." I nodded my head frantically.

"Yes." She said and I wanted to get out and bang the table on the principal's head and tell him that Louise said yes but that would be wrong. I had to suppress my urge somehow. Now I know this isn't the best place to ask her out, like under the principal's office table but Louise was different. This moment was supposed to be different. We were unique and I'm proud of this weird place. I could see the happiness on her face and I really think she likes me. I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend because that would be too early.

I don't want to freak her out by the magnitude of my infatuation towards her.

She bit her lower lip lightly and it made my heart beat faster.

At this moment I knew I was falling for her, falling hard.

If only I knew that I would land on the hard ground after falling.

Or even drown into the cold water.

(Justin Bieber can't jump into the cold water for every single person on this earth who thinks he/she is sinking. He won't be able to save me.)