All Alone

You wake up to be blind founded, you take off the blind found and find yourself in a dark room on the floor, you grab the lighter you had in your pocket and burn a hole in in the rope that tied your hands together, you try to find a way out of there, you start to hear people talking about you. You hear a girls voice talking about Zen and how she wanted to get more revenge, you guess the voice as Echo Girl, you try to hind, you find a hole to hide in, once Echo Girl and her guards pass the hole they hear you move a little. "What was that?!" Echo Girl sounded so angry and confused they look into the hole to see if anything was there, they don't see you and they go look at the spot where they left you at, you hear Echo Girl scream in fear you hear her say that the guards need to search for her. You start running and running, and they didn't hear you footsteps, you hear someone else's footsteps coming near, you clime a ladder and hide in a high up shelf, once you see the Unknown guy you call for his name quietly. He sees you and climbs up the ladder, once he gets up there he's it's next to you and asks. "What's going on?!" "I was kidnaped, it's weird thinking that you might do the same right now at any time." "I'm going to try to get you home safely." "Re-Really?!" "Yes. Head with me, I've been here many times." Once you almost get to the end, you see Zen enter in quietly and but not in a good mood, when your crawling fast you didn't notice the knife in the wood, and it cuts you open , blood starts to come out of you fast, and fall down on the wood wounded and passed out. (Now where in the Unknowns view so let's go!!!!!) "Zen!!!! Zen!!!! Up here!!!!" Zen climbs up to see (Y/N) bleeding, Zen looks at you in anger. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" He silently screams. "She got hurt, now we need to get out of here, the entrance is not that far right?" "Yes, come on I have her!" They rush out and gets you in the car, they head to the hospital and get you a room, they tell you and the stranger not to go in. (Going in to MC now!) You wake up and see Zen sitting on a chair right next to your bed in your legs, and the Unknown wasn't in the room. You reach out your hand and put it on Zen's head. Then you whisper in his ear. "Wake up." He wake right away seeing you be awake and okay. "(Y/N)!!!!!" "How long have I been asleep?" "For about a week..." Zen raises his head to see tears falling down his face. You wipe his tears off his face. Why are you crying?" "You where gone for awhile, I stayed here everyday for the whole week, I haven't ate that much." "You need to eat!!! Don't starve yourself for me, I'm okay now." You pull him in to hug you. "I'm going to get some rest now." "I love you (Y/N)..." "I love you too Zen." You fall asleep instantly. You wake up to see Zen watching your favorite show. You say, "It's (Put in favorite show because I want this to be selectable for everyone)!" "Well good morning (Y/N)." "It's have a question, how did you get this big bed and what happend to me?" "Well I want to be next you you so I asked for a big hospital bed and, you got cut in the leg and started bleeding bad, you lost a lot of blood, but the person that was with me donated some blood, and your leg needs to heal." "Well I'm glad your hear with me." "I'm glad I'm by your side (Y/N)..." Zen kisses you on the forehead. "My leg feels like it's going to fall off." "You will heal." "It doesn't feel like it." "Well we are going home right now!"