Chapter 1

It was a cool fall day. Sun filtered in the open window as my curtains waved at me by the wind. I was sitting on the ground playing with my favorite red fire truck. I had been playing with that truck for awhile when I started hearing a loud rumbling sound. "Mommy?" I cried, loudly enough for her to hear me. Footsteps pounded up the stairs as my mom rushed in. "Scotty, honey, what is it?" she says as she kneels by me. "There's a scary noise coming from the window." I told her turning around to point at the open window.  She laughs as she walked over to my window "Honey it's just a storm." she said.

I got up and walked over to the window. The window was taller than me since I'm only 3 so mommy lifted me up to look. "See son, hold your hand out and tell me what you feel, don't worry I'll do the same." she says and we both stick out our hand.

Something cold and wet dropped on my hand from above. "It's wet mommy." I told her. "That's rain Scotty. It's supposed to be wet since its water."

"Ok mommy." I say to her then she carries me downstairs to have snack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There's the first Chapter guys hope you enjoyed it. As always looking for feedback about my stories also future stories are much appreciated. Have a good day/night fellow bookworms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~