Stop asking.” He said sharply and I turned to him.

Why-”I saw a movement in the corner of my eye and I moved my head to look at the man standing there. “Professor Dumbledore.” I said, hastily turning to face him properly.

“Please,” he gestured to Sthyss, “Don't let me interrupt.” He said and I smiled.

“It’s okay Professor, we were only chatting.”

“If you don't mind me asking, on what topic?” He asked, smiling knowingly.

“Nothing in general, just school stuff,” I lied.

“You weren’t really were you?” He asked and I looked away from him.

“No.” I admitted. “We haven’t been getting on well.” I told him and left it at that.

“Professor Lupin-”

“Told you what I told him and now you want to know more about how Sthyss keeps saving my life.” I interrupted and he shook his head in obvious dismay.

“Am I really that obvious?” He asked and I sighed.

“No it was a lucky guess. And I knew Professor Lupin was going to talk to you.” I was prepared to tell Dumbledore things if it would mean I could get information from him.

“You seem to have something on your mind.” He acknowledged and I frowned as I looked at him. We were both leaning over the railing and I faced him.

“Professor, my parents, were they killed by Voldemort?” I ignored Sthyss’ hiss of protest and hissed back at him harshly, “Shut up.” I turned back and Dumbledore’s face was suspicious.

“I thought you didn’t want to know about your parents?” He asked and I looked down.

“I didn’t,” I paused, wondering how much I could tell the elderly professor. “But I think I’ve been remembering things, well they’re only dreams- but I think they’re memories.”

“Do you keep having the same dream or are there more than one?” He asked seriously.

“Just the one.” I clarified and he nodded again.

“What happens- in this dream of yours?” He inquired.

“A man and a woman are sitting on a couch- and they're scared; well they're terrified. Then there’s this… figure that breaks through the door and kills them, then I turn away from the couple and it looks at me.”

“This figure; what makes you think it’s Lord Voldemort?”

“It’s just a feeling…” I was probably wrong, it was just a dream. I looked back up and Dumbledore was pensively watching me.

“Your parents were killed by Voldemort Imogene. And your dream was probably a memory.” He paused. “What exactly do you know about your family?” He asked and I shrugged.

“I know my parent’s names, and I know…” I knew who I was related to, but how could I say  that without telling him I was related to Voldemort, but then again he probably already knew.

“I know that I’m related to Voldemort.” I whispered and looked on as Professor Dumbledore thoughtfully tugged at his beard.

“I was wondering how long it would take you to find that out.” He began, “I expect you have questions?”

I chewed on my lip nervously. “Only one Professor.”

“Oh?” His eyebrows shot up. A strong wind blew my hair about and I looked into it, the sky had grown darker.

An Heirजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें