Chapter 10// I never said anything about fighting Melanie...

Maddisons POV
I walked into my cabin, the game ended a while ago and Jacob wanted to do something around the camp with me. I saw Octavia in our cabin and she had what looked like Tylers phone, she looked scared and panicked. "Octavia are you okay? and why do you have Tylers phone?" I asked. She shot up "Come here" she says. I walked over to her. "what" I asked. "Tylers part of the messy monday community and..." she showed me his phone, a picture of Jacob and I kissing was on his page. My eyes widened. "WHAT IF TAYLOR SEES-" "too late" says Octavia. She scrolled down and I read Taylors comment.... oh fuck no! I ran outside my cabin and I saw Taylors galaxy Lamborghini. OH HELL NO! I ran the other way and I bumped into..... you guessed it, Taylor. "Whats this?!" he asked shoving his phone at my face. "I can explain!" I say. Taylor turned around and spotted Jacob walking across eating a bag of sour patch kids. "Sartorius!" yelled Taylor. "run!" I mouthed. He shrugged and walked up to Taylor. "idiot" I mumbled. "whats this?" he asked shoving his phone in Jacobs face. his eyes widened. "Thats photoshopped" laughed Jacob. He continued to walk and eat. "No its not" he says pointing at Jacobs shirt. "shit" he whispered. "bye bye!" says Taylor. He pulled out his phone and I can tell he was gonna tweet something. I snatched his phone. "it was an accident okay! Jacob and I were in the same team. I was walking backwards and Jacob was for some reason, Also walking backwards. I turned around and tapped on his shoulder and he turned around quickly and we accidentally kissed for a split 4 seconds" I lied. He looked at me and studied my face, he knows when I'm lying but he doesn't know when I'm acting. "Fine" he mumbled. "I'm picking you up in 3 weeks and we go home, you're never returning to this camp ever again" says Taylor. He walked away and he left. I looked at Jacob, he looked scared.
Jacobs POV
It's easy to loose someone, but gaining their feelings, difficult. I'm about to loose someone whos gaining feelings for me. I looked at Maddison, her lie saved me but I don't know what to do. "Maddi-" she walked away. "Maddison wait" I say. She still wouldn't stop walking. Tyler and Bryce appeared out of no where, oh great. Bryce ,.
walked up to Maddie and he begged her for forgiveness, she ignored him and continued to walk. I ran up to her and grabbed her by her shoulders. "are you okay?" I asked. She looked upset. She looked down and around. "Look at me" I say. "yes I'm okay! I'm seriously not in the mood I wanna go to my cabin that's all!" She says. The 4 girls that Maddison turned down. Here they come, they've been flirting with me all week, I don't know what they're thinking but I'm not gonna date any of them, I wanna be with Maddie. "Jacob!" Says Ashley."what" I groaned, "who's boobs are bigger?" She asked. "non of them you're all flat" I say and I walked away, I knocked on Maddie's cabin. "Are you still good with our date?" I asked. She opened the door. "Um, sure I guess" she shrugged. "Okay" I smiled. She smiled back. I saw Octavia in the back ground with Tylers phone, odd.
Tylers POV
"Come on Bryce I gotta get my phone back!" I whined. "And I gotta get my hoe back but we're not all winners are we?" He asked. "It's in Maddison's cabin" I say. "Off to Maddison's cabin we go!" He says, I rolled my eyes. This rat will do anything to get her back, not because he loves her, but because he doesn't like it when a girl dumps him, he has to dump them or he's not satisfied. Bryce knocked on her cabin. "Ye- go away" says Maddison, before she could shut the door, Bryce put his foot there and opened it. "Yeahh no" he chuckled. "Go away!" She yelled. "you have something of Tylers?" He says. I looked at Octavia, she had my phone. "Hand it over biotchhhh" I say. "Fight me for it!" Says Octavia. "Okay!" I say.
Bryces POV
While Tyler was over there getting his ass kicked by a girl, I was sweet talking to my ex. "Come on babes, dumping me was a mistake, I'm the hottest guy in this camp" I winked. "More like the dumbest" she mumbled. I rolled my eyes. "Go away, I have to get ready for my date" she says putting on her earnings. "With who?" I say in an angry tone. "Why does it matter" she says applying Chapstick. "because you're still mine!" I say. "Nope, I'm all free!" She smiled, "leave" she said. "Nope" I say, she slapped me extremely hard. "Fucking, leave! Your buddy's out there with a concussion or some shit!" She says pointing at Tyler who was outside of the door on the ground. "Whatever, I'll be back" I say dragging Tyler back to our cabin. "I beat the shit out of her!" Says Tyler waving his finger around. "Suree you diddd" I say.
Jacobs POV
I saw Tyler getting dragged by Bryce. I was on my way to Mad dogs (Maddie)  cabin, I looked pretty decent I guess, it's casual but decent. "Where are you going?" Asked Mark. "My date" I say. "Alright, but don't come back late, there's gonna be a fight between Maddison and Melanie!" Shrieked Mark. "Fight?!" I say. "Maddison never said anything about fighting Melanie?!" I say "no but Melanie did! Melanie says she's stronger then her and can beat her up, but the truth is Melanie is weak! I just wanna see Melanie's ass get kicked for being a hoe" laughed Mark. He walked away. I ran up to Maddison's cabin. "Maddison!" I yelled she opened the door. "Melanie sai-" "I know" she sighed. "Melanie doesn't know what she's getting into" she mumbled as she out on fighter gloves. Fuck.
Authors note: so from date night to fight night? Who do you think will win??? Probably Maddie, or Melanie, or other people who decide to jump into the fight... Comment and vote for the next chapter!!! ~Brooke💖