Chapter 1// Settled in

Maddisons POV
I woke up. Well this is amazing! Its the beginning of summer! Er- More like hell. Im supposed to be going to an all girls summer camp but that seems super pathetic. I got dressed and I brushed my hair. "Sweetie your bus to camp is here!" says my mom. I groaned. I grabbed my phone and charger and mini wifi box, just incase.... I went down stairs and my big brother Taylor was watching TV with my favorite person ever, Cameron. "HEY CAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" I yelled. "Hey Caniff" he laughed, he calls me by my last name, my full name is Maddison Paige Caniff. "Bye Taylor, Im off to camp" I say hugging him. "Hey no flirting with any boys" he whispered. I laughed. "Its an all girls camp I'm pretty sure the only boys there will be the other camp" I laughed. "It better be" he mumbled. I laughed. I hugged Cameron and I said goodbye to my mom. I went to the bus and I sat down, I listened to my music, our camps name is camp "Springville" such a pathetic name. The girls in the bus were noisy and I was so close to snapping. "Hey! Im Melanie!" says a girl my age. "Maddison" I say smiling. "You excited to go to camp springville?!" she says. "Nope!" I smiled. "Why not?" she asked. "Oh, because I preffer to be at home with my friends and hang out with my brother" I say. "Oh well I think you're gonna have fun at camp-" she paused for a moment as we arrived to a camp. "Camp Flinton?" she says. I raised an eyebrow. I looked at the camp sign and read below. "Camp for all boys" I mummer. "GET OFF YOU SPOILED BRATS" yelled the bus driver. Offended, all the girls got off. "Wait where are we?" asked Melanie, I pulled out my phone, no reception. I pulled out my wifi box, "we're 7 hours away from camp springville" I say shocked. "Maybe they can help us?" said a small girl. We went up to the front office. "Im sorry girls but you're going to have to stay here, The guys WILL show some respect if not then they wont see it coming" says the councilor. we all looked at him like he was crazy. "Here you go girls!" he says tossing us a large T shirt. "Only 6 of you" he mumered, "here you go, cabin 8" he says handing a girl a key. we walked through camp searching for Cabin 8, so far, this camp is nice! Melanie and I have been talking and Im already liking her.
Melanies POV
Maddison and I have been talking and we've became friends, theres only 6 girls out of a billion boys. We finally found the cabin! We entered and it was a mess. "Okay, is it just me or is the councilor hating us?" I asked. "Nope" said everyone. The boys had much nicer cabins ours looks like it hasnt been used in ages. "guys! no problem!" We'll just decorate it" says a girl, "Oh Im Octavia by the way!" she says. We all greeted each other. We cleaned and decorated the cabin. "Okay guys lets go meet some people" says Ashley. we nodded. "wait! Rules are we need to be in the camps uniform" says Maddie. We all groaned. "Guys! We can make the shirts cute come on!" says Octavia. She was right! We all looked good. "LUNCH TIME!" yelled the councilor. We walked to the mess hall and so many boys stared at us and they started to whisper. I looked around and one boy caught my attention. He smiled and I kinda blushed. "what are girls doing here?" "They're not gonna last long" "They're so hot!" they all whispered.
Jacobs POV
Well, for the first time in years, ages! the councilor let some girls in this camp, which is off with me, he says all boys and girls should be separated, somethings not right. But damn, 6 girls and all of them are hot as hell! "I think I'll save her for last" I say pointing at a girl with ombre hair, she had a pony tail on, I think she was the best looking out of all of them. "yeah right, I call dibs!" says Mark. "We'll see, patience" I say. The girls got their food and looked for somewhere to sit. "Over here!" yelled Mark. "Mark stop!" I say blushing. In confusion, the girls walked towards our table, "Sit with us? We dont really sit with many people everyone in this camp is a douche bag" says Mark. The girls laughed. he winked at me and I grinned."Um, well since theres no where else to sit, why not?" says the girl I liked. She sat next to me and I smiled. She had this cute little smile on her, and those lips! Wait! Patience Jacob. "Hey, Im Jacob" I say. "Maddison" she smiled. she continued to eat and I admired all of the girls. "Alright guys settle in! As you know, we have new commers" says the councilor. The guys all cheered. "So be in good manners and hurry up eating! Capture the flag starts in 7 minutes!" he yelled. "Capture the flag?" asked Maddie. "Yeah, we like to play it differently......" I say. The girls looked at Mark and I and we both grinned. "Make sure you know how to deffend yourself and how to run" grinned Mark. For some odd reason everyone shot a look at Maddison as if she had luck. She swallowed her food and smiled. "Okay! Girls! You're in the red team!" says the councilor. "Ah, bad luck girls, we're in the blue" says Mark. They all laughed. "We dont need cowards taking care of us" says a girl. Everyone oohed. "Oh not yet" I laughed. "not yet..." I whispered...