1

Amber POV*

I bounced my ass on the pole as I danced and people threw dollars at me. I'm only doing it for my son💜.

I'm 21 year old Amber I have a 5 year old son named Adrien. And he's my everything my parents kicked me out when they found out I was pregnant. They did get me my own place tho. I'm been tossing him alone because his father was shot and placed in a mental home for 5 years. I couldnt really afford anything so i became a dancer. People often call me a stripper but i corrects them. I dont strip. I just dance with a limited amount of clothes on.

At first when i started dancing i was only bringing home a cople dollars a day. Now that i practice and became an pro , i have been bringing home big bills. My family talk about me all the time but i dont let them knock me. I could afford more than what most people can. Only person i talk to is my lil brother Anthony. He the one really support me. He 19 and he living life. My son loves him.

Anthony was thinking about getting a house with me but my mother got really really sick like a couple weeks after i had Adrien. Anthony have to help her. I tried to help but of course she dont want me in her house or anything. She told me that i was a disgrace and everything. All i could say was wow. I really didnt have to go and help but i did.

Anyway its 6 in the morning , I had collected my money and went to the back. I went to my vanity and put my money in my bag with the rest of my money. I then changed my clothes. Time for me to get off of work and send my son to school. I work all night while he in the house with my bestfriend Raven. I always make sure he sound to sleep when i leave. She dont mind because she basically living with me rent free. All i ask her to do is keep food in the house. She do a good job with that.

I walked out the club with my bags and walked to the garage where i parked my Mercedes-Benz g wagon

I got to it and got inside

I got to it and got inside. I pulled off and got my phone out my purse. I dialed Raven number and waited for her to answer. She answered. "Hey , i am on my way" i said.

"Ok" Raven said.

"See you when i get there"

"Alright" she said. We hung up and i threw my phone back in my purse. After i take my baby to school then im going straight home and go to sleep until its time to go get him.