18. (What's The Plan?)

Start from the beginning

"I'm at Cameron's" I say and she was quiet. "Nessa, I'll be home in a little"

"You do realize that Halloween is this weekend, right? And we don't have any plans yet"

"I know, I know. I'll see you in a little" I say and she hangs up on me. I shake my head and turn around and Cameron was leaning on the arch frame looking at me.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"Umm...I'm actually about to head home"

"What? You just got here" he walks over to me.

"Yea, but I haven't seen my friends at all today and we have to make plans for Halloween and everything so I should head back"

"Tell them to come over" Cameron says pulling me closer to him. "I don't want you to go, so tell them to come over" he said again. I stare at him and smile. I decided to text Nessa, it wouldn't hurt to try.

M: Hey, could you guys come over Cameron's place?

L: Already on my way

T: But Gilinsky? Lol

L: Tana...stop.

N: U serious Mel?

M: Plzzz. His house is huge and we could talk about everything here. It's like why not?

L: Nessa come on, she wants to be with her boyfriend

M: I want to be with you guys too

N: Whatever lol, text me the address and we're on our way

I smile and texted them Cameron's address that I have saved in my phone. I look up at Cameron to see he was waiting for my answer.

"They're on their way" I say and he smiles. Cameron grabs my hand and led me back in the living room with all his friends.

"Cameron do you have the lighter?" Carter asked. Cameron lets go of my hand and digs in his pocket and pulls out a blue lighter, he throws it to Carter. "Thanks, I'm going to the patio for a fast one" he says walking away. Does Cameron smoke? Noooo. Of course not! Maybe? If he did what does he smoke? Does it matter? Yes! Maybe he carries a lighter around because who knows when you're going to have to burn a candle, right? I look over at him and he goes and picks up a beer next to the TV. I push my hair back and leaned on the wall.

"You can sit, if you want?" Aaron says and I look over at him and he smiles. I go and sit down next to him and watch Cameron and Christian throw things at each other. I thought my life was boring. This makes you wonder why they can't just get on twitter and tweet their fans. "Do you want a drink?" Aaron asked and I look at him.

"No, I'm fine, thank you" I say looking back at Cameron.

"He doesn't get much time to himself so when he does, he likes to be a little reckless" Aaron says.

"Reckless how?" I say finally focusing all my attention to Aaron. Then a pillow struck his face and the guys started laughing. Aaron laughs and throws the pillow back.

"Just reckless" Aaron says drinking his beer. What the hell did I get myself into? After awhile, Cameron walks to the front door and I saw the girls come in. Thank the lord. I get up and walk over to them and hug them.

"Thanks God you guys are here" I say and they laugh.

"His house is huge!" Lyndsey says.

"Gilinsky's was bigger" Tana said and they laugh.

"Lay off on the Gilinsky jokes while we're here" I say. Cameron introduced the girls to the guys, which we all pretty much heard of each other before. Then the girls and I went into Cameron's kitchen to talk and get away from the chatter. I told them about what happened last night after they left. I talked about the photo shoot and how his manager tried to make me sign a contract and told them what was on it.