Chapter 23

We hit 1K!! Thanks every one for reading! I'm so happy for 1.25k! I appreciate it! Ilysm! 💋 sorry for not updating in forever! I promise I'll be more active!
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

~/Kirby's Pov\~

A couple weeks ago I helped Taylor go out with Caleb. Now they're a couple. Yaaaay! I'm so happy! Not.

I mean I'm happy that Taylor's happy and all and every time they're together she seems extra cherry but sometimes their couple lovey dovey moments get me sick. Can't they do it on their own time? Like in a room or something?

This is why I always interrupt. You may say I'm rude or annoying but it seriously doesn't go with me. Sometimes Caleb shot me death stares for interrupting or for reasons I don't know when Taylor wasn't looking. I just ignored it.

But yup that's the only reason. There's no other reason. None whatsoever. 😅 In addition to that Tay and the girls stopped talking but they made up.

And guess what? Oh, I forgot you already know. Penny has a boyfriend. Called I think it starts with a C or K? I know that would happen but I thought it would happen more gradually. Katie is still single though, but she has a crush. She didn't tell me but I know everyone has a crush. I wonder who.

Anyways now I was walking the halls with Taylor and Caleb who were flirting whilst we walk. Katie and Penny were also there looking awkward until Penny runs away from us squealing. I really didn't pay attention.

How could I? When Tayleb was kissing each other's cheeks, pecking each other's lips, touching each other's noses and arguing about who was better in the relationship. I mentally gag.

Katie was looking seriously left out and awkward right now. I put my arm around her shoulders. It seemed like a weird or wrong thing to do, if you know what I mean. But she was okay with it because we're best friends.

"You okay with all this?" I ask annoyed motioning to Taylor and Caleb

"I'm learning to role with it!" She smiles up to me

Why is she so short?

"Penny's boyfriend seems pretty nice," she says awkwardly

"You've met him?" She nods "cool!"

This is so awkward. Taylor would normally make me laugh with her cute smile and green eyes. Waiiiit... Uhhh nothing.

"Hey, you know what we should do?" I ask

"What?"

"We should date jus-"

"Kirby, we're not pretending to date to get them jealous!" She laughs "they'd not notice us anyways."

"So you're considering it?"

"Kirby!!!" She says

"Just wanted to know!" I say raising my hands in defense "by the way I was just joking,"

She smiles big her tiny dimples showing "I know," she whisper-yells and walks ahead of me.

As we reach our last class of the day I sit next to Katie. Taylor sits behind Katie and Caleb behind me. Finally Penny comes and sit to my front left. Then after a while class starts. I hate Geography.

~/Taylor's Pov\~

*after school, at Taylor's*

"I just don't get it!" Kirby says

Today Kirby and I are hanging out alone because I've been focusing on hanging out with the girls and my boyfriend. I really missed him and his annoying little ways. We been to distant lately. Plus I don't like the fact that when I'm with my boyfriend and Penny's with hers he's with Katie.

Wait, why all of a sudden I'm so territorial? Now Kirby was laying next to me saying I don't know what. I was facing the head of the bed whilst I was on my phone. I switched it off to the lock screen, tossed it on the dresser and swooped down beside him.

"What don't you get?"

"Why you're dating Caleb!"

"What's that supposed to mean? He's a great guy!"

"Yeah but you're, you and Caleb's... Caleb" he trails off

"I don't follow," I say confuse

"I mean you're cute, smart," I smile "an awesome,"

He says playfully punch me. I smiled. He just called me cute. At this moment I was blushing like crazy because he was still naming good things about me.

Stop it! Stop! Both of you cheeks and Kirby!

"Ok I get it!" I smile

He nods "Bur Caleb's... Different,"

What did he mean by that?

"Trust me Ashley," he holds my hand "I used to hangout with him and Penny when I was younger. He's not the person you'd like."

I sit up and so does he. I put both of my hands on his shoulders and look straight into his grey eyes. Hey, did you guys notice that Kirby was kinda cute? Wait- what? What am I saying? I have a boyfriend and I don't like Kirby.

"I know you may be holding a grudge for something he did but people change, maybe he did." I say

Kirby just looks at me blankly and gets up "I'm not holdi- you know what? Never mind! .... Whatever!" He says and walk into my bathroom. I hope I didn't get him upset?