"Dez, what the hell are you doing to my mate?" a deep voice asked. A sexy one at that. I'm getting all hot and flustered just from hearing it.

The silver disappears from Dez's eyes and he freezes.

Dez lets go of me and jumps back, falling to ground and just barely catches himself with his right hand. He crawls a few feet away from me for good measure. I wasn't prepared for Dez's sudden movement so I fell to the floor.

"Zeke!" Dez yells.

I rub my butt as I stand up from the floor.

"Mate?" I ask as realization dawns on me and I look up into the most gorgeous purple eyes.

My eyes widen.

Purple eyes...

I barely heard Dez's mutter on the background, "Ow! My hand hurts."

*Zeke POV*

"I'm going to find Dez." I call out to my best friend, Kemper, and Omega.

"'Kay. Try his phone again." He yells back, from the kitchen. Probably making him a sandwich. The fatty he is.

Before I can yell back that I am, Kemper comes into the living room with a huge sandwich in his hand and sits his fat butt on the couch.

I roll my eyes. So predictable.

"He's probably with some chick right now." He then thoroughly stuffs half of it in his mouth. He tries to talk with his mouth full, but fails miserably. Food flies everywhere.

Does he let that faze him? No, he keeps trying to carry on a conversation with me.

I interrupt him, "Even if he is with 'some chick', I'm hauling his ass back here. And by the way-" I give him a look. "I can't understand a thing you are saying with half of the sandwich shoved into your mouth and spitting the other half of it onto the couch."

He then decides to clean up the mess. By eating it.

He gives me a smug look.

"And besides, he should be waiting for his mate, not having sex with random chicks, he is Beta now and he shouldn't act like-"

"-we all use to?" Kemper raises an eyebrow at me. "We all use to have girls on our-" I give him a look. "-arms. Different ones everyday sometimes."

I sigh. "Yeah, well, we are now running the pack together. And waiting to find our mates. There's no excuse for it."

"Well how about that one time at the Annual Pack party for us adults?" he grins at me. "If I remember correctly, you and Screeching Sera were having some fun in the pantry..." he trails off.

"That was two years ago, and she practically drugged me!" I exclaim, flushing red.

He sits up and points at my face. "You haven't gotten any in so long, you are blushing like a 17 year old virgin!" he yells. I blush even more. "Maybe you should take up Sera's offer... she's out there right now. Hell, she's always outside the Alpha House." I groan, while he snickers.

"Why can't she just leave me alone?" I mutter.

"She apparently thinks that y'all are mates, or more than that. She told me over the phone last week that y'all have a 'strong connection'. 'Stronger than a mates connection' to be exact, and she is 'waiting for you to mate with her'." Kemper tells me.

I give him a horrified look. "Why would she think that? I haven't even talked to her since last year, when she fucking tied me to a chair, AFTER drugging me."

"And why didn't you kick her outta the pack again?" he asks.

I sigh. "My dad said he had the same troubles and it will eventually end, sooner or later. I am hoping it is sooner, rather than later."

There's a knock at the door.

Sera's voice comes through the door. "Yoo-hoo! I'm here for Alpha Zeke's services!" she calls through the door in her high pitch voice.

I curse, while Kemper laughs.

I point at Kemper and tell him, "You are in charge while I am gone."

After hearing his agreement, I walk to the door and open it with a sigh. "Yes, Sera? What do you want?" I ask her.

"Oh, no! I'm here to give you something!" she tells me.

"And what might that be?" I ask in a bored tone.

"Me!" she screeches and throws herself at me.

After detaching her from my body, I tell her, "I don't need what you are giving me. I'm waiting for my mate." I try to turn her down easy. She is wearing my patience. I step around her and walk to my car.

Unfortunately, she catches up to me.

She spins me around and presses herself into me. "Why wait for an ugly mate, when you could have me? She'll never be prettier than I am. Only I deserve you." she whispers trying to sound seductive. Epic fail for her.

"Ugly mate? Are you serious? You should know that when you find your mate they are the most beautiful-or handsome-creature ever." I say as if she is three years old.

"You don't even know what she looks like! You know what I look like, and what I can do..." she trails off grabbing the front of my jeans.

I start to think about my mate. Ever since I shared that dream with her, I can't get her out of my head. She was so beautiful. I was getting turned on by just thinking about her.

Sera, thinking I was getting turned on by her actions, squeezed harder. "See? Your mate couldn't do that."

Is she that dense?

"Are you that dense?" I echo my thoughts, shoving her away. "Of course my mate would be able to do that! How else would we mate?"

She gives me a dark look from where she is on the ground. "She won't be able to. I won't let her mate with you." She mutters, threateningly.

In a flash, I grab her by her throat and lift her off the ground. "Are you threatening my mate?" I ask calmly, but sternly, my eyes flashing a bright purple.

I can smell the fear rolling off of her. "No! I-I'm sorry! I just-just like you so m-much!" it took her a while to choke that statement out.

I dropped her. "I do know what she looks like. And I'm going to mate with her and she will become Alpha Female. Not you. It never will be you." I tell her harshly in my Alpha voice, my eyes still glowing. "Do you hear me?" I yell.

She flinches back from my Alpha command. "Yes, Zeke." She says with her head down.

"That's Alpha Zeke, to you." I spat at her.

I get in my car and drive off to who knows where.

~~~~~~~

A/N:

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SMUSHED EDITED. ;D

Changed the last 45% a smidgen because it was too noobish. 6-11-14.