Chapter 1

Hi. :) If anyone is reading this... YOUR AWESOME! AND you get free cookies...

Too bad your not here ? :D:D

Anyways. This is Chapter 1. I'd love to know hwta you think. Suggestions would be awesome. :)

It'd be hilarious if no one was reading this... lol.

COMMENT?

VOTE?

READ!

<3JASON

                    Chapter 1

Walking home in the rain… sucks. But I'm used to it. After having to walk home almost every day, when your sister decides she doesn’t have enough room for you in her Mercedes since her friends need rides, even though they all have cars. Whenever I tell my parents this… they dismiss it with a wave, saying, “You have a wolf—or soon to be. Barb doesn’t.”

That’s their answer to almost every single complaint I bring up about my sister. Don’t get me wrong! I'm not a complainer. But my sister seems to think she is the Golden Child of the family—even the pack. But only half of that is true. Because of course she is the Golden Child of the family! She’s Barb! Sarcasm.

She used to be bitter about being the only dormant wolf the pack has had for over a century. Being the nice sister I was, and still am no matter what my sister says, I was with her and had her back when people picked on her. I stood up for her to even the big kids. I lost friends sticking up for her.

But all that changed when she turned 15 and became “hot”, says most of the young male wolves. Long story short she got boobs, medium size, but big compared to most. She started wearing skimpy clothes—the parents didn’t get too mad… she’s dormant! She can get away with ANYTHING!—and dying her brown hair blonde. And I'm talking bottle blonde.

Even after all I did for her, she decided I wasn’t good enough for her.

She’s always saying how I'm not pretty enough, and how I look too much like a boy. Even though I already have boobs the size of most of the older female wolves have. My parents didn’t even try to scold her for being too mean, they just smiled their special smiles they reserve for just my sister.

By the time I am home, my sister is already leaving for a Friday night party. Like always I enter the house with no ‘Hellos’, ‘How was your day?’, or ‘Glad your home’. I know my parents love me… sort of, considering they always get this happy glint in their eyes when we talk about me going through the transformation, but besides that… Barb is all that occupies their minds.

After throwing my bags in my room, I head to the bathroom. When I look into the mirror I see a pretty, almost 15 year old girl looking back at me. I’ve already been told by elders I'm going to make a beautiful mate to a lucky guy. Long black hair, side fringe, grey eyes that are hard to look away from, pale skin—the natural kind—and tall, around 5’6”.

I’ve had guys—even older male wolves—looking at me with interest. So I never let what my sister says get to me.

When I re-enter my room, I hear my phone going off.