0.02

Chicago, December 19 1868

  I roamed the Chicago streets. Loving the city and snacks surrounding me, helpless to the cruel world around them. Not having the slightest clue how horrid the world could really be.

Debating whether to go to Gloria's bar or not to see if he was there. Quickly deciding not to, I staring looking for a quick snack and decide with a guy who's in a woman's personal space who obviously doesn't like it. I look around quickly making sure no ones watching and use my vampire speed to get to them in a second and give the buff looking young man a warning look while the woman sprints off as I ask him politely to leave the lady alone. "See what you did cupcake, she got away", he replied.

I quickly pull him forcefully to a alleyway while he doesn't refuse thinking I wanted to have sex  with him. I easily push him against the wall kick his crouch as hard as I could. "Never call me cupcake". I say sickly then compelled him to be quiet as I drunk him until I didn't hear his pulse anymore, which felt very satisfying.

Finally deciding to go to Gloria's bar, I walk in making quit the entrance. I quickly spot him looking bored out of his mind. I take a seat on a stood next to him in front of the bar and wave  over one of the bartenders telling him to get me a bourbon. "How long have you been here?" I ask, "around thirty minuets ago, I've been wanting to talk to you, and I was just about to leave till I saw you come in." " I didn't ask for your life story "I say jokingly while the bartender puts my bourbon on the table while I set the money down also. He chuckles softly while a small smile makes its way to my face loving the sound of his laugh."How about we go for a walk" He asked quietly, while starting to stand up.

•••

As we start to walk around in comfortable silence, alcohol in my right hand, it probably looks like he's gonna take advantage of me now that I think of it. I quietly laugh at my thoughts hoping he didn't hear so I didn't sound crazy. "What's funny?" he asks "I'm  walking around with alcohol and a guy, it probably looks like your going to take advantage of me ." I say and chuckling slightly, while he has a smile on his face and quietly chuckles also.

After and hour of just talking, I realized I was supposed to meet up with Klaus , my close friend, twenty minutes ago. Realizing my mistake I quickly tell him I must go. I walk around a dark corner and make sure no one notices and use my vampire speed and go back to Gloria's bar. As I walk through I see his dirty blonde hair and jog towards him. "Sorry I lost track of time" I say with a smile on my face, while I wave a bartender over and quietly ask for a bourbon. "Who's the man that's stolen my best friends heart", Klaus asks, knowing me well enough to know when I've taken a liking to someone . "Why must you be so nosey", I say. "That's just how I am, now stop avoiding the question." He replied, "fine, fine. His name is Stefan Salvatore," I say quietly.

Is this good so far ? Btw how do you feel about me choosing Stefan ?