Poor moses

Moses I think that's how you spell it he is a little boy in my class he is like 12 i think and he is so tiny omg its so cute his feet doesnt even touch the floot. Let me not get off track ehm so my gym teacher be like hey you track me (focus on me fu fu focus on meh). You could be looking dead at him and he would still tell you to focus i swear he wanna fight.So i diecide to make lemons about him boyxboy an some girlxboy. So enjoy mwahmwahaha...

Moses's POV
A sinister chuckle sounded throughout the module as a short man with a big stomach that makes him look pregnant (off topic) slicked back hair he thought was cool and black and gray hair. He had black eyes and hair all over his body. He stepped into the room.

Well if it isn't Moses  (not gonna say real name) he stated and then leaned into my personal space and kissed me roughly, I bit his lip and glared at him, he smirked and told me to track him.

"Coach! What do you want?!" I spat at him angrily, he glared hard as his hand wrapped tightly around my around my neck and his eyes began to roam my body.

"Well Moses what I want is your body and you to track me or else" or "else what" I said shaking. "Ten second line up then he left"

He came back later with a rope and tied me to a chair in the 7th grade module.

I felt a hand sneak up my shirt then I look at the door and saw three teachers. (Not gonna use their real names) Mr eddy Mr giess and Mr Antoine they where all rock hard. I struggled against the rope on my wrists holding me to the chair. And caused him to chuckle.

I kicked coach in the face causing him to growl as he grabbed my leg tightly, heard a snap and a sharp pain shot from my leg and I screamed out causing coach to moan in pleasure.

Don't struggle Moses, or I will have to hurt you more... doesn't bother me though I find your voice cute. Coach stood up quickly and mumbled something about tracking and ten second line up. Then he gripped my hips roughly causing me to scream in pain from my legs.

" yes keep tracking me!" Coach yelled while the three teachers chilling in the back taking selfies whiles jerking of their tiny eggplant emojis. Coach thrust into me, I screamed in agony causing coach to moan.

After what felt like hours coach stopped moving and came in me he slid his tiny 1 1/2 inch eggplant emoji out of me.

So what do you think