13

Maia's POV

Dad's back, and we're all home now.

I really missed this house, I really missed ALL this space....my bed..

But I couldn't stop thinking about Rocky, seriously.

I not gonna admit I like him, cause I don't. I actually hate him. And he hates me....but for some odd reason, he's the only thing that has been in my head for the past 24 hours.

Laura and Ross made up before we left, cause.....well, obviously. Laura's still trying to get over Ryer, which she's finding very hard. Last time I saw Vanessa, she was crying. Olly's just being Olly, and Abi.....well, she's alright.

............

Laura's POV

I can't stop thinking about what happened before we left the Lynch house.

Riker just told me that he liked me.

That's probably why Vanessa's crying.

It's really weird cause....I don't like Riker. I really don't like Riker. He's like....3 years older than me.

It would be so weird if we dated.

Vanessa: never talk to me again!

Laura: Vanessa. It's not my fault.

She hates me. She's probably not gonna talk to me for about 2 weeks.
But what did I do? I don't like Riker, and it's not my fault he likes me.

I like Ryder. And I still can't get over him, I tried everything.

And the worst part is, that him and Katie got back to together.

How messed up is that? I thought Katie and I were actually becoming friends.

Vanessa: of course it's your fault. It's always your fault! You have to be so pretty, and that's probably why all the guys like you.....every single guy at your school likes you! And it was really hard for me to find Riker! You just come into the picture, and steal him away!......it's probably your fault that mom left too!

Now that hurt....

Everyone in this house-- well, except for  Chloe, think that I'm the reason mom left.

The day before mom left, we had an argument. I was 12 years that time.

I was dating this guy called Johnathon. Yes, I had my first boyfriend when I was 12.

Mom didn't really like Johnathon. She was saying that he was a bad influence.

So one night, I came home really late. Way past my curfew. I didn't have a car that time, cause.....I was 12. I told my mom it was cause I missed my bus.

That was a lie. I never took the bus.

I was actually at a party that Johnathon was invited to. He said I could come. It sucked.

When I got back, she said that I couldn't see Johnathon anymore.
Like....why? It wasn't his fault.

She was really angry, and I was really angry too that I said I hated her and that I wished she wasn't my mom.

I really wish I never said that. Cause that's probably why she left.

I know, I was a.....terrible kid. The worst daughter ever.

But I didn't really mean it.

We all just came back from school to find dad holding a baby Chloe.

"Where's mom"

We all asked.

"She went to the grocery store. She'll be back in about an hour"

1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours long. She never came back.

.............

Hey guys!

NOW TIME TO RANT
A lot of people have been freaking out about this photo that Ross posted on his Instagram.

And if you're not following me on Instagram already, make sure to do that now on:@a

@a.mii_0

Anyways, about the photo.
People really need to chill. Ross can do what ever the fuck he wants with his girlfriend. Inside, or out of the shower......even thought I really hate his girlfriend 😑

It kinda makes her look like a whore though. 

But that would be really cool if it was Laura instead 😏

And if you see people's long ass preaches replying to MY comments.

I mean

I mean.....these people really have time. I hope you thumbs don't hurt.

Anyways......I started a new book called Ask Amii.

I'll be answering questions that you guys ask me there.

I promise I will answer all of your questions......cause you're probably not that much anyway.

So you guys can ask me your questions there!

Anyways, happy New Years everyone!

This year has been the worst year of my life!

Byeeee!!!

10 comments for next part!

-amiiRatliff-