10

Laura's POV

We walked into the party house. By we, I mean Maia, Abi, Keryn, Ashley, Jace, Ross, Ryder and I.

All you could smell was cheap beer and cigarettes. Hear the loud music, and at every conner, people were either making or hidding their sex. Like seriously? Get a room for that.

Not to mention the dancing. They were literally grinding on each other.

Ryder: Laura?...do you want to get a drink?

Ryder asks.

Laura: I'm 17 though.

Ryder: nobody cares. And the last time you came to one of these, I think it was just before summer. Laura, you drank so much that we took you to the hospital the next day, and your dad nearly killed us all.

He has got a point. It's just that I'm not really in the mood for any of this stuff, I wasn't really in the mood to come to this party.

I really want barf right now. The sight of everything here is disgusting.

Everyone has left Ryder and I, so I'm not really sure what they are all doing. Maia really wanted to get laid tonight.

Ross is probably killing himself with the cheap beer. Abi is probably dancing with a random guy. Jace......we all know he's either making out with some random girl, or having sex as we speak.

Keryn and Ashley are probably too drunk to function, and I know everyone here, including Ryder is relying on me to drive home.

Ryder: take this.

Ryder hands me a red plastic cup.

Laura: oh, how I love cheap beer.

I say sarcastically as I take a sip.

It's actually not that bad. It just smells really bad.

That's the thing about beer. You might be thinking how people can stand that stuff. But just take a sip and it's amazing.

Laura: I've had better.

I said as I place the red cup on the counter.

Ryder: of course you have.

Ross: guys! They brought strippers.

Laura: at a highshool party?

Ryder: this is a college party. Let's go check them out!

Laura: uh, no thank you.

Ryder: laur?!

Laura: you can go by yourself.

Ross: c'mon dude, let's go!

Laura: (looks away)

Ryder:......let's not Ross.

Ross: but they.....but the.....

Ryder: yeah. And Laura's my girlfriend.

....................................

Maia: that was pretty awesome. I'm surprised no one got drunk.

Laura: I only had one cup.

Stormie: girls. Your dad called.

Olly: I'm a guy.

Laura: really? What did he say?

Stormie: your dad says he misses you, and he's sorry for leaving you guys.

Ryland: oh come on!....can't they stay a week without daddy?!