Chapter 6

Okay....three guys asked me out at school today....1st Dustin came up to me and gave me sun flowers, asking me on a date. I said I wouldn't rejected anyone, but technically, I didn't reject Dustin. I'm allergic to sun flowers, so I ran away as fast as I could, not because I didn't want to go in a date with him, but because I was allergic to the sunflowers.

Well, I also didn't really want to, but I was allergic to the sunflowers, so Maia can't really tell me anything for that one. Dustin was a really tall ginger headed guy with freckles, and big lips.

And then at lunch, this guys call Oyster asked me out again. I was gonna say yes, then I realized I was gonna be late for cheerleading practice. We had to practice at lunch because the big football game was after school. So I told him I was late for cheerleading practice and quickly ran off.

Then after school, right after the football match, one of the guys in Ross' team asked my out. I think his name is Sean. Yes, he was really cute, but then Ryder came, and said he was gonna be late for his Hair appointment and he was driving me home, so I told Sean I had to go and left with Ryder.

I didn't reject any if them cause I didn't say no to any of them.....I just left and said I'd be back....but I never did.

Abi: Laura, you don't know what you want.

Laura: I do....I wand Ryder.

I do. Yes, I also do want to get over him, but that doesn't mean I don't want him. 

Katie just comes out of nowhere, and just ruins everything for me.

I actually had a chance with Ryder. last year, just before we closed for the summer, Ryder and I almost kissed.

Almost.

We were so close. I don't even know what happened, but I know that if we did, maybe he wouldn't have asked Katie out, or what it is he did with her.

No. I'm not one of those jealous girls that would kill to get the guy they want. And in definitely not trying to act like one.

Katie is nice, and I wanna be friends with her, but at the same time I don't. Because if her and Ryder happened to break up, and Ryder happened to start having feelings for me, it would be weird if I dated him. Definitely not to me, but to Katie.

Yes, Katie is lucky to have  Ryder, but I wouldn't say I wish I was her, because honestly, I think my life us amazing.

Abi: why do you always think you're too good for guys.

Laura: I don't think I'm too good for guys.

Abi: you-

Laura: I know I'm too good for those losers.

That's the truth.

Boys at school need to know who they're asking out. Like, look at me, and look at them. That would never work out.

I might sound like a bitch but it's just the truth.

Abi: this is why people hate you, Laura. You think just cause your dad is rich, you can-

Laura: woah, woah, woah. Look who's talking.....dad has nothing to do with this. And besides, don't we have the same dad?.....so what if daddy's rich?

Abi: yes, but I don't act like a bitch.

Laura: you're talking to the girl that gave her allowance to charity last month....and that was $8000. That's no bitch move.