12

Maia's POV

Dad comes back today....and honestly, I'm not happy about that.

Why can't he stay for another week? Seriously? Rocky and I just starting getting along. He's actually a really amazing person when you get to know him.

No, I'm not saying I have feelings for him.....I'm just saying....I'm just saying that he....that's he's got very good lookin--- OF COURSE I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM!

But I can't...I can't like Rocky. I have to wait for Rocky to like me.

Vanessa and Riker are already dating.

Ross and Laura are really close. If Rocky and I date-- as if that would ever happen....but if Rocky and I date, that would just be weird.

But then again, he really is cute.....who am I kidding, Rocky will never like me......but he could....but he won't--- wait, maybe he can....of course he won't. Maia, don't get your hopes up-- BUT WHAT IF HE DOES?!

.....I'll just have to wait and see.

.........

Maia: Laura, what are you still doing in your room?

Laura has been in her room all morning, and she missed breakfast.

Yes, it's Saturday.

Laura seems weird-- who am I kidding. Laura's always weird......but...different.

Maia: Laura what are you still doing in your room--- well, Ross' room.

Laura: I can't go downstairs.

Oh I wonder why.

I seriously don't want to ask her why. cause then I'm gonna have to sit down and listen to why. And after that Im gonna reply, and then she's gonna reply, and then we're gonna start a conversation. Making me stay here for about 15 minutes.

And when I finally get to leave, I'll be asking my self why I came into this room in the first place.

Maia:....why?

I had to ask.

Laura: because....Ross hates me.

Maia: why?

Why did I do that?!

Laura:...I wasn't really thinking when I was talking again.

Maia: really?....Laura you have to stop doing that.

Laura: I didn't know what I was saying was wrong....I was kinda already having my own problems.

Maia: well....I would say just don't give a fuck about Ross right now....but because I'm your big sister, I can't really do that....so I have to tell you to just go apologize.

Laura: apologize for what?

Maia: for whatever it was that you said-- wait, what did you say?

Laura:...just some stuff.

Maia: anyway. Boring Maia says go and talk to your boyfriend.....Real Maia, says just don't give a fuck what he says.......but go apologise to your boyfriend. 

Laura: okay. I guess that is the right thing to do--- wait, Ross is not my boyfriend!

Maia: okay. Go and talk to the boy that you like that's not your boyfriend.

Laura:...I'll go talk to him. But he is not my boyfriend. And I don't like me.

Maia: okay.