Chapter 3

Danny's POV

Pic of danny above ^ |logan lerman|

2days later

Lately jerome and kilorn have been becoming even closer, but yeaterday seemed to revert back to the old ways with just kilorn, patty, and i.

We had so much fun and it felt like everything was going back to normal, and then yet again fucking jerome has to interrupt us and take kilorn back to his place.

No joke right when he showed up, about five minutes later kilorn says that he was leaving and going to jeroms.

Before he left he saus he would come back in like a couple hours but can you guess what happened... If you guessed he didn't, you're right. The whole five minutes that he was here i so see now why patty hates him so much.

The entire time he was just talking about himself and how he's rich and reallt smart, when in reality he's a mother fucking duche bag who is so stupid that the other day he asked me how to spell simple words like computer, season, and sacs. He's such a idiotic person that sometimes i wonder how he got into our grade.

After they left, a couple hours later patty ended up falling asleep, so i carried her to my bed and snuggled up close to her.

I tried going to sleep but i couldn't. I was to busy trying to fugure out why Jerome wanted to seperare kilorn from us.

Everytime he took kilorn he had this mischievous look in his eye like he was getting exactly what he wanted and that he had a plan in mind.

After some time of just laying down and processing my thoughts, i was actually starting to get a little more upset than angry now. I basically had lost my best friend to a new stuck up asshole who wanted to ruin mine and patty's lives for no specific reason; well none i could think of so far.

Dont get me wrong patty is my best friend too but every guy needs to have at least one best or close friend to them.

I was so into my thoughts that i didnt even realise that i had to get up for school in about 1-2hours.

I looked at the clock and it read 5:15am. So i decided to reat the remaining amount of time i have left even though it's probably not going to make any difference and I'm still going to be tired as fuck.

6:45

Patty and I walk into school side by side as always and we go to our normal area that we sit at in the morning. Once we sat down at the bench in the corner someone comes and hits he straight in the head with something really hard. I stumble down to the ground and yell," what the hell man what was that for!". "Why would you do something like that and why the fuck are you here!" i hear patty practically scream out loud.

Once i turned around to see who this person was and once i did, ohhhhh my blood was boiling inside me. I turn around and see no other then the jackass himself, jerome.

I get up almost in a quick flash and shoved hum hard into the ground.

"What the hell danny, what was that for you dickhead", he says. "What am i doing, what am i doing, are you fucking kidding me right now i- he cut me off by saying "why would you shove me to the ground, i hurt my leg because of that and probably now have a huge bruise", loudly.

I gave an are you kidding me look at patty and she recipotated it back to me. "Seriously dude, you just hit him on the fucking head with a piece of wood, are you fucking stupid idiot, do you not comprehend what just happened in the past what 20seconds!", she yells balling her fist to where her darker mixed skin tone is now turning white.

"Okay yeah well you just shoved me into the ground and i hit some of the bench you dumb whore", " call me a dumb whore one more time and see what happens".

She looks like she is about to murder this kid and as much as i would enjoy it i have to stop it before it gets worse so i gently place my hand on her shoulder and her body instantly relaxes.

"Yeah well by what i saw you knocked him to the ground for no apparent reason and now he's hurt, so why don't you apologize before you guys get into trouble because some of the yelling is causing a scene", i hear someone say and i know exactly who it is.

Once i turn around I'm face to face with the one and only kilorn, turncoat of a friend.

"What do you mean i should apologize, he hit me in the head with a wood piece about the size of my arm", i say loudly, clearly agitated with everything that is happening at the moment.

"Well that's not what i saw, stop complaining you big woos and say you're sorry then we can all leave", he says.

"Oh shut the fuck up kilorn you have no fucking idea what was going on before your stupid ass self came into the mix", i say getting all in his face. I'm really hating his attitude towards patty and i. He treats us like we're shit and like we're trash and it's really starting to piss me the fuck off.

"No you shut the fuck up, you little bitch ass prick. I dont know what's up with you but im not going to tolerate you being a huge dick head to my beat friend and i", he says hetting right back in my face and emphasizing the word best friend.  When he said that i lost it. I knew he was turning into a mother fucking two faced fake frat boy but now he is just a rude cunt bag.

Next thing you know my fist is colliding with his face and all hell breaks loose...

A/N
Heyy people i know I've been kinda m.i.a lately and im sorry for that but whtever. So here's the new chapter hope you like it and because i took so long I'll update two more tom. 😊✌