VII

I get asked alot how I write such funny dialogue. Idk tbh. I think if you wanna write funny dialogue u know it's funny if you're actually laughing from it yourself. I never plan out most things I write everything is on a whim.

Really that's with all things you write. If u writing something scary you should be scared. U writing something sexy you should be horny. I kinda forgot that about writing hot steamy things. I dont wanna feel horny I just had a baby I guess that's why. 😂😂😂

Okay lemme shut up lls.

[]

/\

[]

/\

[]

"You might uh had some but you need a real one and she a bad one real-est in the buildin'…" --- Fabulous, "Real One"…

**

**

**

**

Elijah sat in Ms.Karens chair smiling proudly that he was having his permanent position evaluation/interview.

He had been sad that Michael ran off. He looked at it as progress because he knew he was getting to his whole soul. Though, he did miss him, it was days. He said he had some financial things to take care of, that he had an important business trip to tend to. Elijah loved a hard working man so he was pretty calm about him leaving.

()

[]

()

[]

"So Elijah, what about your personality qualifies you to be apart of Iron Mountain?" She asked her eyes above the rim of her glasses.

"Well I am an honorable, honest, dependable and hard working person who stands for-"

**Phone ringing** : "80 degreez when I tell dat bitch please, raise up off these nuh-teez cause you gets none of these, at eaze…."

_

"Um," Elijah struggled to go into his satchel to get his cell phone. "I'm so sorry I meant to put it on silence. I'm sorry." He apologized excessively his shaking fingers pressing ignore.

"Rollin' down the street smokin' indo, sippin' on Gin &Juice…."

"Oh my god…" He panicked about to cry at embarrassment.

"You listen to Snoop Dogg?" She smiled happily.

"In my free time. When I'm not being honorable hard working and dependable.…which is rarely. " He lied.

"I love West coast rap." She raised her t shirt sleeve and there was a portrait tattoo of NWA.

"I know what you mean Elijah. Don't be embarrassed. Youre hired." She chuckled  then threw up the West  Coast sign. "WEST-SIIIDE!"

"West coast connection biatch!" Elijah and her said simultaneously as Elijah crip walked out of her office.

[]

"Ayee!!!" Elijah shouted tongue out doing his cute little dance.

"She hired your ratchet ass?" Ray snorted shaking his head. 

Elijah was too busy hyphy dancing around the parking lot.

"We going out bitch!!!"

Elijah wanted to get naked he was so hype.