One Last Game to Never Forget

Start from the beginning

ASH TAKES THE SNAP. FAKES THE HAND OFF. HE FALLS OUT RIGHT. GE THROWS AND..........CAUGHT! TOUCHDOWN! ASH FIRED A 35 YARD PASS TO BROCK STONE FOR THE TOUCHDOWN. WHAT A PLAY!

It was halftime and the Broncos were up 24-20. Their defense was a little shaky but managed to keep the chargers from a touchdown.

The 2nd half kicked off and the Broncos quickly put up a field goal. The Chargers immediately came back with a touch down. The next few drives weren't so pretty for the Broncos. They did managed one touchdown. The Chargers took the lead 38-34 at the start of the fourth. The first play of the quarter, Ash threw a pass to Joey and Joey fumbled. Everyone went into shock.

The chargers managed a field goal. For the most of the quarter the clock winded down. The Broncos managed a touchdown but was still down 44-41. They kicked off with 2 minutes remaining and it seemed like the chargers were gonna win the game.

All of the sudden coach put Ash in at safety for a blitz. Nobody expected it. What caught everyone's attention was that Ash barged right in on the first play and caused a fumble. Ash recovered it and it was the Broncos ball. Ash went into clock management mode and wasted the clock until 6 seconds. The coach came into the huddle

Coach:"Ash I want you to put it on the right hash mark. We will the this game and go into over time."

Ash looked at him dumbfounded, "Coach if we call Bronco stretch 3, Brock will have an advantage to his match up. We can win this game with that play. Trust me if anyone looked at this defense it is me. I studied them and the corner back on this play is a head smaller than Brock. Lets win this game coach."

Coach thought for a second, then he smiled, "Okay Ketchum. Lets win this game. Broncos on 3. 1 2 3 BRONCOS!"

Ash went back to the huddle, "Okay guys. We are winning this game. Bronco stretch 3. Brock, this one is coming to you"

Brock smiled, "I will not let you down Ash. Let's win this game."

The huddle broke and the players lined up for the play. Ash looked over to Brock and saw his match up. He smiled. He then looked at everyone in the stands in slow motion. He then met his eyes at Serena. She had her hands clapped together praying. Ash smiled and thought, "I'm winning this game. For her. This is all because of her"
HERE WE GO FOLKS. LOOKS LIKE THR POTENTIAL FINAL PLAY OF THE GAME. ASH TAKES THE SNAP

Ash took the snap and faked the hand off. He left the pocket and was running to his right. Time was in slow motion for him. He just felt time ticking down
6

5

4

3

2

1

Ash released the ball and it was headed to Brock. It was the most beautiful pass everyone had seen. Everyone was standing up from their seats and waiting for the play to end. As Ash was watching, he remembered all the times that happened when he came to kalos. All the moments with Serena. As Brock caught the ball and landed in the end zone. Ash just smiled, he knew he won the game. Brock finally fell in the end zone and still had control of the ball. Everyone went bezerk. Serena started to cry tears of joy and ran straight to Ash

OH MY GOD..... WHAT A PLAY! THE BRONCOS DID IT! THEY WON! WHAT A GAME TO PLAY. IT WAS EXCITING FROM THE START. CONGRATS TO THE BRONCOS. THE CHAMPIONS!  THEY DID IT!

Ash turned around and was tackled to the ground by his girlfriend who was sobbing in his shoulder.

Serena while crying, "YOU DID IT! YOU REALLY DID IT!"

Ash laughed, "I did didn't it? Man that was a game. I can't believe that happened"

The rest of the football team came and picked Ash Serena and Brock up. They all chanted their names. It was one night they will never forget.

After the celebration and the coach praising the boys and thanking Ash. Ash walked back out side to be jumped on by his girlfriend

Ash chuckled, "You're more excited than I am"

Serena blushed, "I know I am. I can't help it"

Ash kissed her and twirled her around, "Come on. Lets go back to the bus"

Serena gladly took his hand. She than asked a question.

Serena:"Hey Ash? What were you thinking when you looked at us before that final play"

Ash smiled, "I was thinking that we were gonna win this game"

Serena was in shock, "How?"

Ash chuckled, "I knew we would when I looked at you."

Serena: "M-me? I was a ner-"

Ash cut her off by kissing her very passionately. "None sense, you did more than you think"

Serena was still confused, "I still don't understand"

Ash chuckled and picked her up bridal style and kissed her again. She was startled at first but gave in into the feeling. "You do more than a lot. After all, I am playing for you....."

There you guys go 😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭 I'm so sad that the book is over. I've had so much fun writing! It has inspired me to make a second book! I hope you check it out! It will be called, The Force Awakens an amourshipping story. I plan on starting it very soon here's the cover!

I hope y'all enjoyed this book as much as I have typed it

I hope y'all enjoyed this book as much as I have typed it. It has had a lot of success. I'm really happy about it! If you do want a sequel let me know! Or if you want a Epilogue. Let me know. Thank you all for the support! Until next time!