One Last Game to Never Forget

Start from the beginning

Serena:"Ash, are you okay? You haven't sang with us at all on the ride there"

Ash didn't look up from his phone, "I'm fine. I promise. I'm just checking film"

Serena rolled her eyes. She then took his phone. "HEY" "Don't you raise your voice at me. You'll get your phone back after the game. You will have fun and you will relax. Now calm down silly. I'm doing it for your own good"

Ash sighed in defeat, but knew she was right. He instantly heard giggling and turned his head to Dawn. She instantly busted out laughing.

Dawn while crying, "I-it looks l-like someone i-is w-whipped" she then couldn't stop laughing

Ash protested, "Hey! I am not"

Brock started to chuckle, "I hate to say it but man you are"

Serena laughed too, "Don't be pouty. Its a good thing. With me I'm easy going. And you know that. You know I love you." she then kissed him and Ash blushed

Ash:"You know, after all this time. You still make me blush."

Serena winked, "I have my charm"

Dawn commented, "And his collar"

They all laughed together. The bus finally got to the colosseum. Everyone took in the amazing view. Ash was even feeling a little nervous. He hasn't played in a stadium like this before. They went to the locker room and Serena kissed Ash and told him good luck. Ash smiled and went and got prepared. While they were stretching, they showed the starting line up for both teams. Ash wasn't too surprised about it. He bad seen all of them play on film. Before the coin toss, Ash took in the view once more. He got butterflies in his stomach. Suddenly Brock came up and patted his shoulder.

Brock:"You nervous?" "a little" "Hey man it'll be okay. Just okay your game and show these people what you're made off. There's only one Ash Ketchum and he is the MVP out of everyone."

Ash laughed, "I don't about that. You put in hard work too"

Brock laughed with him, "Shit not ad much as you. Come on, lets give these people a show to remember"

Ash nodded and went to the center of the field. The officials came up

Official:"Good evening both teams. I just wanted to say congratulations on making here tonight. We have a lovely crowd tonight and I want both teams to play a nice and eventful game tonight."

Ash and Brock nodded in agreement.

Official:" So since the Broncos are the visiting team, they have the pick. Heads or tails?"

Ash: "Tails"

The coin was flipped and it was tails

Ash:"Kick"

Then the teams shook hands and went back to the side lines.

GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. WELCOME TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. TONIGHTS MATCHUP IS THE LUMIOUS BRONCOS AND THE SHALOUR CITY CHARGERS. TONIGHT WILL BE A VERY EXCITING GAME. WE SHALL SEE WHO COMES OUT ON TOP.

After that, the ball was kicked off. The night was similar to both teams. It didn't take neither of them long to score. It was back and fourth. It is the middle of the 2nd quarter and it is the Broncos ball. They are down 17-14.

Ash ketchum and his offense tonight haven't really had a struggle lets see how he does.

First play was a run for about 7 yards. They ran again and gained 6. They ran once more and gained 8. The Chargers defense was expecting a run again. The coach called a play action.