He laughed. "Oh yeah,"

Justice had always been a bit more affectionate than other people our age. I led the way down the hallway to our next class which we had together.

"Where are we going?" He asked following me into the science department.

"Biology." 

"Oh the joys of biology." He stated sarcastically following me into the classroom a second after the bell rung.

I observed the classroom and sat at the lab table furthest from the teacher. Justice took his seat beside me and went back to his manga since the teacher wasn't in the classroom yet. I looked over the students in the class, vaguely recognizing most of the students from last year.

I bet none of them even knew my name.

"Riley? You look different." A boy I remember as Chad said turning around to look at me.

I'm not sure if he meant the haircut, facial piercings, or my new wardrobe but nonetheless it didn't sound like a compliment.

So I didn't thank him.

"I also heard some things about you. Is it true?" He continued talking as if my straight face and knitted eyebrows weren't enough for him to realized I had no intentions of talking to him.

"Is what true?" I asked despite wanting to ignore him. Curiosity got the best of me.

"That you're a lesbo?" He asked.

My eyebrows shot up in surprise. I came out the closet when I was a sophomore by publicly dating another invisible person named Isabella, who moved away at the end of the school year. I hadn't realized that I was so invisible that nobody knew I was gay.

But why should that surprise me? Nobody even knew my name, why would they remember that I was gay?

"Yes it's true." I responded.

He smiled at me. "That's cool man."

I didn't respond to him. I bluntly turned my attention elsewhere and continued watching the other students. That was until my eyes landed on a girl whom I never saw before.

I was sure of it.

"Justice, who is that?" I asked rudely pointing to the girl but not meaning to be rude.

The teacher had began talking ages ago but I didn't care much for learning rules and hearing the things on the syllabus read aloud.

His eyes swept over the girl. "No clue."

"She's really pretty."

He smirked at me. "You already plotting, aren't you?"

I laughed at him softly. I didn't bother responding because we both knew the answer to that question.

The girl sat at the very front of the classroom and didn't turn around one time to see who was staring at her. I know she felt the hole I was burning in the back of her skull.

Her hair was in a short black pixie cut and she wore glasses although I couldn't see the type of frames they were. Her skin was a mixture of honey yellow and orange, not quite red but not quite brown.

The bell rung and the girl finally turned to grab her bag from behind her chair. She looked up at me and her eyes widen slightly when our eyes locked.

"Go get her tiger." Justice told me before clapping my shoulder with a grin.

"I'll get her alright." I smirked my cocky smirk at him before going up to the girl who was now walking from the class. "Hey." I greeted her in a very laid back manner.