Night 2 part 1 The nightmare arises

I had to watch YouTube vids for the some of these parts, for Night 1 I only memorized it. Or what I could remember, idk I have a bad memory. But I also don't want to plagiarize ok.... ok.

Y/N's  P.O.V

As I was getting dressed into my uniform I set up my alarm clock like the usual. I drived a few miles to get to Baby's Pizza World. As I got into the facility I noticed that there were air vent noises. I was like," What the hell, I never noticed this before." I kinda didn't notice that the Hand Unit came on saying," Welcome back for another night of intellectual stimulation and career choices and self reflection of past mistakes, we're committed to create a fulfilling work experience. One part of that commitment is so that you don't get tired of the voice that your hearing right now. Using the keypad below, please type the name of what voice would you prefer." As I was trying to type what companies I would like, it made a mistake instead it said Angsty Teen. Oh happy happy joy joy am I going to get an angsty teen for the rest of the night.

As I reached the bottom of the elevator I knew i was regretting to come here tonight. As I pressed the button the intercom came on saying," Elevator stopped you know the drill," the synthetic voiced teen said." Get up now or whatever, stay here if you want." I really want to stay in the elevator for the rest of the night. As I realize I had to come over my fears and had to do my job. As I crawled through the vents I heard," So funny story, a dead body was found in this air shaft once, ok maybe not super funny but it's a story." I didn't know this up until, now I felt fear rising up at high levels when he said that. As I came into the room I was supposed to be in from last night I heard," Ok, let's start on nightly works, you should check on Ballora and see if she's on stage, whatever."

As I did what I was told to do I turned on the lights and saw Ballora near the window. Fear had struck myself again. I didn't know what to do except sit there and try to remain calm. Except for the fact that I couldn't." Uh, she isn't really on her stage," I said panicked. Then the intercom came back on to inform me more information," Huh, guessed Ballora has other things to do. Let's zapp her, that should be fun."" No I don't think that's fine," I said even more panicked than before. After I shocked Ballora I heard something that I would have never heard. I heard demonic laughing coming from Ballora's side out of the two stages. My fear was going higher up to worse than before.

As I heard the com come back on I heard more things of what to do out of angering them both," Let's check on Funtime Foxy, make sure he's ready for showtime tomorrow."" Funtime Foxy is not a boy," I screamed at the top of my lungs. I moved on from that situation to check on Funtime Foxy. She's right beside me like Ballora was I felt fear rise up ten times worse than ever. I heard more demonic noises from Funtime Foxy repeatedly chanting," Great...... Great....... Great." I heard the com back on saying," There has been a problem with the voice synthesizer. Default settings restored. Please proceed to the vent ahead of you to Baby's auditorium."

As I proceeded to the vent in front of me I knew something would happen to me. I have a feeling that it won't be a good encounter with Baby, well since I didn't see her last night. As I went through the vent I heard the same thing from last night," Motion trigger Circus Gallery vent." I felt tense enough to just run out of this place. As I went to Baby's room I heard," Baby had a busy day today, lets check the lights to see if she's working properly." As I was told what to do I turned on the lights... I checked around and still didn't see her.

" I'm serious, is Baby on vacation or something," I asked myself." Oh, Baby, we're not here to play hide and seek, let's encourage Baby to come out of hiding with a controlled shock." I tried doing so but the shock button was out." Let's try another shock," the voice said." But I can't the button's out of shocking juice to get her to come back," I said screaming. I tried doing this again hoping it would work but crap was I wrong." There seems to be a power malfunction that's effecting the ability to properly motivate Baby, please stand by as I reboot the system. I will be offline for a few moments to complete this process. Various other systems maybe offline as well such as security doors, vents locks, also oxygen. Systems reboot." He cut off as I felt fear rising up mo... wait did he say oxygen would be down to.

As I stood around for a few minutes I heard," Motion trigger entry way vent." More systems are going to go off as I heard," Funtime Auditorium vent opened." As I also heard," Ballora Gallery maintenance vent opened." As I felt more fear rise then ever before I heard a female voice," I don't recognize you, you are new, I remember this scenario, however it's a strange thing to want to come here. I'm curious to what events that would lead people to spend these nights here in a place like this willingly. Maybe curiosity, maybe even ignorance. There is a space under the desk in front of you that a person before you crafted it into a hideout, it worked for him. I highly recommend that you hurry, you can be safe there. Try your hardest to not make eye contact with me or my friends."

As I found the hiding spot she was talking about I hid under the desk. As I found a piece of metal to drag it around me. As I finally got to the end part I heard something crawling through the vent. I realized that there were holes to look through, I was worried sick now. Wait was that female voice Baby, telling me to hide from her and her friends. As I was looking around the tightly closed area I heard a voice that was definitely not Baby's," Hello in there." I covered my mouth to not scream to not give away my position." Someone's inside," another voice said." It's the same person," a British accented voice said.

I heard a few knocks on what was covering my current location. I was so tense that I felt like screaming right now. As I heard the metal door moving I had to poke one of my fingers out of the holes to bring the door back to its original position.

Then I felt a sharp pain on the finger trying to drag back the door," Oww," I said quietly as possible. I put the finger in my mouth to try to relax the pain, as my other fingers were trying to bring back the door. As the little things or the BidyBabs I called them quit on trying to give away my position, I finally had some time to relax. Then they started to get the door away to kill me. Once again I was about to squeal until I could stop stressing. Then they finally stopped, one of them said," We have to go." Another said," See you soon." Then Baby finally spoke for herself saying," When your guide comes back online he will tell you that he was unsuccessful at rebooting and that you will have to do it manually going through Ballora Gallery vent as fast as you can to reach the Breaker Room, if you follow the instructions that he tells you. YOUR GOING TO DIE. Ballora will not return to her stage anymore.

She will catch you. The power will restore shortly. When you go through Ballora Gallery she can't see you but she can hear you. When you hear the music get louder, she is near you listening for your movements once more. Wait and be still." She finally quit informing me as I heard a kinda glitchy sound saying," Thank you for your patience, there seems to be something that can't be restarting automatically. You have to restart the system manually, please return to primary control module," Hand Unit said. As I breathed a happy relief breath I went back to central station to where Funtime Foxy and Ballora were.

I heard another thing that I would have to do," You are now going to be required to crawl through Ballora Gallery vent to reach the Breaker Room. It is best to stay as low to the ground as possible and reach the other side as fast as possible, as to not disturb Ballora. I will deactivate for a moment for you to do so... deactivating." Oh boy. What's in store for me in Dancey Pants' Room.

I crawled through the vent and I hope it's the last vent that I crawl through tonight. As I stepped into the room, I had my flashlight in low beam so I don't create disturbances in the room. As I crawled on the floor I heard music coming from my right hand side. But it was far away so crawled a little bit more. But then I heard louder music coming near me. I suspected it was Ballora playing this music. Yes I was right about that. She's near the Breaker Room and so was I. She was right in front of me doing that spinning thing that was possibly used to get the kids moving. After she left I went for it and darted for the Breaker Room.

Sorry to leave a cliffhanger guys this chapter is starting to get to long and you might get bored eventually. This WILL be split in TWO PARTS.