Chapter 1 - Gabby

• Dedicated to The Readers, you're the only true ones we can dedicate this to!

*NEW TRAILER ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE!*

--

Note: Hi! It's Alex here! I thought I'd get this show on the road so that I don't get nagged by my other two friends :) Cuz I am supposed to start this and everything so yeah... :) Enjoy! Fan, Vote, Comment! Also, 'Gabriela' is spelled like that cuz it's Romanian. Also, in the cast list, please note that Gabriela's name is last name, first name. It's cuz it's that way in Romanian too. Just thought I'd clarify ;D

We’re out of the lesson in seconds. Yes, we hate school, but isn’t that expected, and yes, we really do love to rush to the Hall for lunch. Okay, we don’t love to rush to the hall for lunch, but we have been sat in a classroom for two hours due to a double lesson, and we are starving. Well, at least I am. I haven’t eaten anything since this morning, as there was nothing they sell at this school for break that I like. The food at this place is seriously getting worse. I think we should be able to decide what we would like to eat, rather than everybody being forced to eat cheese with mustard, covered in pastry, with God knows what else in it. I’m sure it’s a health code violation. And even if it isn’t, it’s still gross to think about, disgusting to have to eat.

I take a seat between my two best friends, Lili and Lizzie. Lizzie is too preoccupied searching for her phone in her blazer pocket to notice me, but Lili glances in my direction as I take my iPod out and start searching for the right song. When I’ve found one, I wait for the music to flood my ears, before raising my eyebrows at the girl who’s now sat staring at me. Without asking, she takes the iPod out of my hands, Alex Gaskarth's voice still booming loudly through the one earphone I have in my right ear, the other being in her left by this time. I hate it how people steal my earphones without me actually noticing that they’ve done it. It’s like their ninja’s, with special earphone stealing skills. But it’s not like I share my iPod with anyone, except for her and Logan, my music stays my music. As Lili starts typing rapidly on the iPod screen, I tilt my head slightly to the side and watch her curiously, keeping a close eye on the twitter-addicted girl to my other side though too.

They call us the trio. The three musketeers, as we’re barely ever seen without each other. The three freaks, because of our crazy personalities. The twilight team, as we used to be obsessed with everything werewolf and vampire. This is us. The three bestest of friends, leading normal lives and currently in school, at lunch, in front of other losers, who we also call our friends. Only we’re not normal. We’re the reincarnations of the witches who went to visit Macbeth and tell him he’d be the King of Scotland soon. Oh please, I’m not entirely that stupid. Meaning I’m stupid but not stupid enough. If I was a witch, I would kill the person I had told my secret to, right after I did. Tell the secret, I mean.

We're against the wall, sitting on the floor in a hall. It's our space.  No boys allowed, well, that’s what I want it to be. Only boys do sit here, yet when they do, they always know they have to get up and leave when we start talking about a) random stuff which they just don’t want to hear, b) Girl things. I’m not going into details on that one; I’d rather not bore whoever just happens to be reading my mind right now. Who knows? Maybe Edward’s just magically made himself pop out of the book, always the books, never the films, just to read a fourteen year old girl’s thoughts. Actually, I wouldn’t really mind if that happened. It would be the most amazing thing ever, if he was real. C) Boys. Boys don’t sit around and listen to girls talk about boys. Some sometimes want to stay, curiously wanting to listen into our conversations, but none of us let them, not with our dearest and darkest secrets in the firing line at that moment.

"Gabriela! Oh my goodness! Check this out!"

I turn to look at the girl holding a blackberry, the phone not the fruit, only an inch from my face. I push it back gently and squint. It’s actually a wonder that I haven’t gone blind, or Lizzie’s succeeded in poking my eye out yet.