GrayXReader- You melt my heart Final Part (lemon)

A/N: I'm sooooo sorry about the wait! But here it is!<3

WARNING: THIS PART IS CONTAINS A LEMON. IF YOU WANT AN ALTERNATE PART 3 PLEASE COMMENT OR PM ME!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

GRAYS POV

I waited outside with Natsu and Happy; I've decided to talk to y/n on the way back to Magnolia. "Good morning guys!" Lucy greeted us. Y/N followed suit, greeting us with a smile like nothing happened between us last night. Something must be up.

As the girls chatted up ahead I was stuck with Natsu and Happy having at it again. I attempted to eavesdrop on what they were talking about but all I could gather that it was something serious, due to the look on their faces.

This carried on as we made our way back home, thank God its a beautiful day out or else this trip would down right suck.

"Whats the plan when we get back?!"Natsu slapped my bare back showing off that stupid grin of his. "Planning on asking y/n to go on a date?" He began to tease. I ignored his comment with a startling glare and he backed off.

NORMAL POV

As the group arrived you and Lucy finished the serious discussion you were having. With your spoils you and Lucy got back to your guys' home to plan for a shopping trip.

You laid back on the couch crossing your arms in front of your body in a huff. "I really dont want to talk to him."

"But you're basically leading him on y/n" Lucy paced the room. "At least think about it. He IS my friend and it kills me to see him like this. I've never seen him act this strange."

With a sigh you stood up, You felt your face heat up and your heart rate picked up. It was only the third day in Magnolia you decide to seclude yourself to give it some time to think.

TIME SKIP--

You sent off a note to Gray to meet you at a near by park at sunset.

It was two weeks of completely avoid the guy, feeling bad for what you did; you wouldn't be surprised if he didn't show up. You dressed in a simple tank top and a jeaned skirt and a white cardigan covering your arms. Taking a swing you sighed waiting for you crush,expecting him not to show up. Frankly you were nervous as hell, bringing up a past you never wanted to relive again. "Hey." His subtle voice broke the silence as he took a swing next to you. You blushed in surprise, this was it.

"H...hey.." You stuttered trying to stay strong. The sky was painted again with a beautiful pink and orange, stunning.

"Well, are you going to tell me this 'important thing' or are you just trying to waste my time," He said coldly

'wow... I must have really hurt him.' You nodded and began. "I truly don't know where to begin... I guess the beginning would be a good start." Taking another breath you continued. "I must have been 14 for my first relationship, well it was a normal thing I guess, it wasn't love or anything but I really liked him. We were together for about a year and a half, I found out that my best friend and him slept together. I mean it was to be expected; he was a couple years older than me and I wanted to wait for 'the one'" Gray just stared at the sky like he was losing his interest already. Until you caught him off guard. "But this other guy, who was my childhood crush and best friend just appeared into my life, he beat up the guy who did that to me and we began to date. Obviously I was surprised but he was a dream come true much like y... ah much like the man I pictured to be my soulmate. We did everything together, we laughed, we cried and I was finally no longer a virgin But then after that happened..." Tears began to well up. "it turned out I was pregnant, but soon miscarried when he beat the shit out of me. He let his friends use me as their slave and even the girl who I thought was my best friend slept with him. She knew all about it, and no one stopped it. This one party I went to..."