CHAPTER 6: THE SOLICITUDE

NIKKA'S POV

Actually, Bryan's request is so hard to decide on !

Helping others is a goal for me, but this one's much harder.

We would lie infront of everyone if ever I'll accept his favor.

But, I understand him still that he also doesn't want to get his life be overly disturbed by the issues.

UGHHH. This is SO HARD !

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

The waiter piled up the platters of food on the table.

Crabs. Squid. Shrimps. Steak. 14 inch-Pizza. Spaghetti. Lasagna. Salad and so much more...

Whoa.. Maybe he's very hungry after all those running thing we've made.

It looks like we're gonna celebrate a Fiesta, though.

"I hope that you'll eat these stuffs. I've ordered it all for you !" He conveyed it in a polite manner as he messed up my hair.

"But, I'll get too chubby. Daniel will not like me if I do." I complained.

"If he's your true love, then he'll love you as who you are." He said. I was shocked, though by his words of wisdom.

"Yes." I just agreed.

We started to gather food on our plates.

Of course... I put the food I want and are much common to me.

He then offered me to eat the Jajangmyeon [ a popular Korean dish (noodles) ] he forked out, reaching out his hands unto me.

Actually, that dish wasn't familiar for me. I had hesitations at first, though.

"Try this one. You'll love it !" He said.

I don't want him to be embarassed, so I tasted it. After that, he pulled back his arms.

"So what do you think ?" He asked curiously.

Actually, I loved it. It was outstandingly delicious.

"It's absolutely delicious." I spoke out.

"I told you, you'll love it." He said.

"Yeah."

We chit chatted for a long long time. When I finally realized that I can trust him, I shared him my secrets.

And he did, too. Wow ! Now, we trust each other. That's way too fast, isn't it ? But, maybe it's destined this way.

Okay. Enough.

So, we finished eating.

He raised his hands and made a rectangular shape, as he wrote it in the air. A waiter saw him doing that and immediately went to the counter.

A minute or two, the waiter approached us, put the bill on our table, bowed down and left.

Humility in me was therefore accentuated that time.

I was about to bring out my wallet and pay for it, but suddenly, he stopped me.

"Keep that. I'll pay for it. It's our date. The boy is the one who should treat the girl. So could you please let me ?" He conveyed, grinning.

"But--" I tried to volunteer myself, but he interrupted me.

"No buts."

Ugh. I can't refuse him. He's always winning ! *pouts*