True Cross Acadmey

I walked into masters office and sat down.
"Hi Lucy i heard everything you want to leave my child?"He asked.I nodded.
"But I have one request may I keep my guild mark?"I ask politely.He nods knowingly holding back tears.
"Come on Gramps don't cry I'll be back,when I learn how to control the flame."I say trying not to cry me self.
"Goodbye Master until our souls meet again weather in this world or the next."I say holding my hand up with my thumb out and my index finger up.I don't turn around.I don't say goodbye because I know it isn't goodbye.
"You ready?"Yukio asked as I walked up to him.I nodded my hood over my head as hot tears streamed down my face.They pulled me into a hug.
"In one month we'll come back and you can return to your family deal."Rin soothed in my ear.I nodded and wiped away my tears.
"Ok let's get going on the train!"I say happily.We walked to the train station talking about our separate journeys.
"So how is True Cross Academy?"I asked.
"Well it's annoying sometimes but I'll give it credit it loves it's students."Rin said laughing a bit.I nodded as we sat down in an empty train car me on my own side with Yukio and Rin on the other.I looked out the window my chin in my hand.I thought about the memories me and my fellow guild mates had.I had a huge crush on one particular blonde lightning mage but I think he loves Mira.I thought in my brain as I slowly drift off to sleep.
5 hours later
I was shaken awake by my youngest brother.
"Wake up Luce we are here!"He said happily.I smiled and stretched as we walked out of the train.We walked into the huge building.
"Woah this place is awesome!"I said spinning around.
"Hey Lucy you're gonna have to wear a uniform that ok?"Yukio asked.I nodded as he handed me the uniform I squealed at it's adorableness.
"Ok I'll go change be right back."I said as I walked into the ladies bathroom.(A/N The front picture but Imagine Lucy)
I walked out looking down at the new outfit.Yukio smiled at me as did Rin.
"Ok meet me and Rin in front of our dorm at 6:00 sharp we'll take you to your new classroom ."Yukio explained I nodded and walked off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip to 6:0o
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk to our dorm and see Yuki and Rin stand there.We walked in a comfortable silence and we walked into a secret hall of rooms.
Yukio opened a room door as all 3 of us walked in.There was a couple of people in there already.I shuffled my feet as I got stares from the people in the room.I lifted my chin and smiled.They were surprised at my warm brown eyes and my sweet smile.
"Lucy take a seat."Yukio said I applied and sat next to a shorter girl with short blonde hair.
"Hi I'm Lucy."I said looking at her.She gasped.
"I-I'm Shiemi."she stuttered.I laughed.
"It's ok you don't have to be shy around me I have a friend just like you her name is Wendy you two would get along."I say looking at the child.She looked at me.
"Can we be friends?"She asked.I smiled.
"Of course."I said happily.A guy with spiky brown hair and one yellow strip through his hair.
"So what are you doing here?"He asked in a rude way.I laughed.
"To be an excoriated duh isn't this what the school is for?"I say/ask.He scoffed and walked away.A guy with pink hair walked up to me.
"Hi I'm Renzo."He said flirtatiously.I felt a drain of magical power as I was talked off my seat and held bridal style as a puff of golden smoke appeared.There stood MY over grown kitten friend Loke.
"Where do he come from?!!"He asked.I sighed.
"This is Loke one of my Celestial spirits;Loke why are you here?"I ask/explain.
"I'm here because he is flirting with you."He growled.I stood up and waved him off.
"Sorry Renzo he kinda does that but he's a good guy when you get to know him."I said laughing.He was staring at me.
"Where did he come from?"He asked in a confused away.
"Oh you don't know what magic is um.."I grab my chin.
"Well magic comes in different shapes and forms you see.I have a friend of more like a partner who has pink hair kinda darker than yours."I start,"He uses dragon slayer magic actually 4 people in my guild alone uses dragon slaying magic."I finish.
"What magic do you use?"Suguro asked.
"Oh I use celestial spirit magic where I use the keys I collect and Well I try to treat my spirits as if they were my family,but some people out there treat them like tools and shields."I said sadly.
"So you use keys to summon creatures from another world."Sugu said.I nodded.The door bursts open and their stood 14 figures...
And I'm done with this chapter I finish this at Lunch at school and I thought this was a good way to end the chapter so...BYE