"Did the big bad wolf hurt you?" Zayns voice turns dark and threatening, "Because if he did I'll bite his dick off."

The vampires turn in tone surprised Louis, Zayn went from dovey to scary in just a matter of seconds. Louis also started to wonder, is it safe for Zayn to threaten his Alpha like that?

Missy barks, her tail wagging fast. She turns around and jumps down, dashing over to Louis so she can rub against his legs.

"Alright. Let's go. He's having a bitch fit." Zayn rolls his eyes. Louis guesses that he is Harry.

He follows the vampire down to the lobby with Missy at his side. It seems she's going to tag along with them.

"Is he ready?" Harry's voice reaches the Omegas ear, and to answer his question, Louis steps into his line of view.

The Alpha's hard eyes trail down Louis' body. His face is expressionless with his hands in fists at his side, until his eyes land on the creature at Louis' feet. His face scrunches in distaste.

"She's not coming." Harry demands. Missy growls at him, her lips curling behind her sharp canines.

"Harry-" Zayn speaks up from the side.

"I said no." The Alpha growls back. Zayn frowns and looks at Louis apolitically.

"Ha- Alpha," He corrects himself. A repeat of last time he called Harry by his first name isn't on his to-do list. "Missy's been locked inside ever since she came her. It'll be good if she went outside."

Both Louis and Zayn looks at Harry hopefully.

Harry doesn't respond, just glances down at the pup that still snaps her teeth at him. He growls back at her in return but she doesn't back down.

"Will it make you happy?"

The question takes Louis by surprise, along with Zayn.

Will it make me happy? Louis thinks questioningly.

"Um, yes." He says.

Harry takes his eyes of of Missy and Looks at Louis. He's unreadable, like most of the time. Eyes hard and fists clenched.

"She can accompany. If she gets lost then I hope she dies." The last part is muttered, and although it's cruel, Louis can't help but to beam in happiness.

"You hear that girl? You can finally go outside." Louis crouches down and scratches behind her ear. The pup barks and sticks out her tongue, her tail thumping on the ground behind her.

***

Harry's territory is beautiful, to say the least. The things Louis' seen there are beyond what Lockwood's territory has. The air is crisper than what it is at his old home. More refreshing. The scenery is lovely, animals other than wolfs take up the area, such as squirrels, hedgehogs, and bear cubs. The strange thing is, no living creature seems bothered by the other. Its strange for Louis to describe.

Its peaceful and happy.

His pack are a respectful bunch. As Louis and Harry wonder, the elderly people stop to greet the Alpha with bows.

"Good morning, Alpha."

What shocked Louis was when they greeted him the same.

They bow their heads in submission, "Good Morning, Luna."

The fact that they haven't even met Louis before this, and they're already giving them their respect is beyond what Louis expected.

Louis' heart warms with gratitude and a sense of protectiveness. Soon, he will be a leader of these people, be apart of them, and he'll be damned if he screwed up.