'Hey Holly, I couldn't stop thinking about you these past few days. Fancy going out with me tonight?'

I wait a minute or two, starring at my phone nervously. I never know when it comes to that girl. She is usually not the type I am interested in.

'As long as its not another party, Im in ~H'

Perfect. Fucking perfect.

'Maybe you and I can head to my place and watch a movie this time without any distractions?'I press send and wait for a reply.

'Sounds fun, I'll bring snacks~H'

'I'll pick you up in 15 minutes' I reply.

I smile to myself turning to a curious Selena eyeing me from  head to toe.

'You need to leave now. The party doesn't start for an hour and you should be getting ready. Get dressed and leave." I say throwing her clothes to her.

I'm usually nice to girls but hey, its Selena we are talking about.

"Fuck you Zayn. You know, I remember a time when you wished you could be in this position and now you've become the cocky bastard you never wanted to be."

I tense at her words as she brings up the past.

"Just leave" I tell her.

She starts to dress herself and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Oh Zayn, I'm sorry if I hurt you. What can I say? Louis always gets the girl. Its just history repeating itself . It'll always be like that" She whispers and I can feel the anger  build up inside of me as she brings stuff up that I have tried so hard to put behind me.

I know what she is referring to.

She slips her heals on and walks out before turning around and saying,

"Goodbye Zayn" 

I sigh in relief when she is gone and go get dressed myself.

I put on some black jeans, my favorite black v-neck, and some dress shoes.

I look as good as always and sling my leather jacket over my shoulder.

I make my way down to my car and step in, blasting the A.C , it was actually really hot inside even though it was getting dark.

I received an incoming call from Harry for the second time today and answered it.

"Hey man." I say. Harry and I have been close friends since I came to doncaster. Then I met Louis. Ever since then, I haven't trusted him because I know Harry will take Louis side behind my back. He's proved that to me way too many times.

"Listen man, I need to talk to you about something serious," He says.

"Spit it out" I say stopping at a red light.

"Louis has been pretty pissed at you lately. I think its best if this time you lay off on Holly." He says. My point has been proven once again.

He's not messing this up for me.

"Holly? I haven't spoken to her in like a week. I wasn't referring to her earlier. Louis is just so paranoid. I was actually heading to this chicks house outside of Doncaster." The lies flow easily out of my mouth.

Lying has become so easy for me over the years.

"Okay good. Louis is actually interested in this one. Don't mess it up for him mate, but I gotta go yeah, party is in a few. I'll talk to you later Z" 

Private S-x Lessons with Louis Tomlinsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें