Realizing

Alison's POV:

We have lived in our new house for a couple of days now and we have invited people to our house to celebrate it.

*ring ring*

Emily: "Alison! Can you get it?" She shouts from the kitchen.

Alison: "Yes, babe."

I walk to our front door to welcome guests in.

Alison: "Hey Hanna and Caleb!"

Hanna: "Congrats Ali, we bought some wine for tonight."

Alison: "That's sweet. Thanks Hanna! Come in!"

Emily comes from the kitchen carrying a tray with champange glasses on it. Hanna and Caleb both take a one.

Caleb: "It seems like you've bought a beautiful house."

Emily: "Yeah. Best for us."

Hanna: "Have you been planning the wedding yet?"

Alison: "We're not worrying about it yet."

Aria, Ezra, Spencer, Toby, Mona, Mike, Emily's mother Pam and her "boyfriend" Phil come to our door about in the same time.

Emily: "Okay. First of all we are very glad that you all have come here today to celebrate our new house with us. I couldn't be more fortunate to have you all and of course Alison with me here. You mean the world to me. Alison, I want to thank you for everything. I want to thank you for giving me the honor to have you as my soulmate for the rest of my life and I can't wait to call you officially as my wife."

I stare at Emily and let my tears flow peacefully to my cheeks. How am I this fortunate to have this person with me? I smile to her. She wipes my tears away with her thumb.

Alison: "I love you so much Emily."

I kiss her softly what causes a wave of "Awww!!!" from everyone.

. . . . . . .

I'm catching some fresh air outside. Emily's mom Pam walks in.

Alison: "Hey Mrs. Fields. I was just coming inside, it was becoming little chilly already."

Pam: "Alison, you know you call me Pam. You're my daughters upcoming wife, so it sounds much better if you call me by my name."

I nod.

Pam: "I'm very happy that Emily has you. I can totally see how happy and in love you both are with each other. It means the world to me that you both are very happy."

Alison: "Thank you Pam. I truly am happy with her, she's my hero. Well, how is it going with Phil?"

Pam: "Well, we're going to Canada for an adventurous vacation in two weeks, so I think we're doing fine. I really feel like I've gotten through Wayne's death with Phil. He understands me."

Alison: "Do you love him?"

Pam: "Yes, I think I do. But Wayne was my true love and nothing will ever be the same when he isn't here. I couldn't love anyone as much as I loved him."

Alison: "Oh. I think that's the thing. When you have that one person that you love so much, it's almost impossible to love anyone anymore as much as you've loved him/her."

And at that point I was talking about Emily. I could never love anyone as much as I love Emily Catherine Fields and I'm definitely sure to write my wedding vows to my future wife as soon as possible.