"Motel, so we can finally get some shut eye."Dean said while sounding really tired as he pointed out the window.

I glanced out the window where Dean had pointed and noticed that we were parked in a motel parking lot. It had a really big neon sign that was so bright I had to squint my eyes.

"Sounds good to me."I said with a slight smile while taking my blanket off and putting it back into my backpack.

"All right let's go."Dean said while getting out of the car and closing his door. I put my iPod into my pocket and my headphones around my neck. I quickly shoved my journal and color pencils into my backpack before putting it on. Then Sam and I got out and joined Dean by the front hood of the Impala.

"Here Sammy, you and El get the bags while I check in."Dean said as he handed Sam the car keys.

"And El, no runnin' off."He said with a serious expression on his face while pointing at me.

"Okay geez, I'm not five Dee and besides, where would I run off to? huh? The vending machine, which by the way doesn't sound like a bad idea, I could get so much chocolate."I said with a big smirk on my face while looking off in the distance at the vending machine.

"El."Dean said in a warning tone while glaring at me.

"I'm joking, so you can stop glaring, if it makes you feel any better I promise to stay right by Sammy's side."I said with a grin trying to reassure him.

"Good, I'll be right back."Dean said while turning around and walking into the motel office to check in.

"Come on Ella."Sam said while walking over to the back of the Impala.

"Okay Sammy."I said with a salute while following him.

He opened the trunk and handed me my duffle bag. I put it on over my shoulder while he grabbed his and Dean's bags. Then Sam closed the trunk and locked up the car. Dean came out of the motel office with a room key and motioned for Sam and I to follow him.

Suddenly I was overcome with the horrible feeling that I was being watched. I quickly followed behind my brothers making sure to stay close to them, because something about this didn't feel right. I bit my lip nervously and looked around, but I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to follow my brothers to our room. I kept thinking that maybe it's all just in my head and need to get some more sleep.
Once we finally found our room #237 Dean opened the door with the key and we placed our bags on the floor by the door. We were all tired and took turns getting changed in the bathroom. When it was my turn I grabbed some pajamas from my duffle bag and went to the bathroom to get changed. After I was done I entered the room and put away my dirty clothes into my bag.

I went to the bed near the bathroom and got underneath the covers. I fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow. I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I was once again in the park from my lucid reoccurring dream and Jane was no where in sight.
Right when I approached the empty bench I heard a voice calling out my name in the distance. I thought maybe it's Jane and quickly walked towards a dirt trail where I heard the voice coming from. It was the same path from the last time I was here and just like the last time the further in I went the darker it became, until day turned into night. I pulled out my flashlight from my pocket and turned it on, so I could see where I as going. I continued to walk down the dark trail until I came upon a clearing with a house. It was the same exact house from my last dream. The one that magically disappeared when my brothers woke me up. I walked up the stairs and noticed that the front door was left opened slightly. I bit my lip nervously wondering if I should knock or just go in.

All of a sudden I heard a voice from within the house whisper,"Come."

"Jane?" I asked with an eyebrow raised while staring at the door. She didn't respond and it was way too quiet. I pushed open the door causing it to make a loud creaking sound. This was starting to feel like I was in the middle of some freakin' horror movie.