Chris wood -7

~2 years later ~

Chris P. O. V -

"Bonnie, I'm sorry. I know I've done some awful things back in the past, but trust me I've changed. I---

Shut up Kai. Stop lying okay! 
I'm not falling in any of your emotional tricks.

Bonnie..."

"ANNNNND  CUT ", Julie shouted.

"Good going Chris, well done Kat .Rest of the shooting can be done later. You both can go and rest"

She passed on a warm smile to us.

"Thanks".

I smiled and was about to leave when suddenly Julie called me from behind.

" Hey!  I just wanted to remind you that next week, you need to leave for New Orleans. You have to shoot there for your next shoot. I hope you remember it? "

She asked in a frolicsome manner.

"of course I remember Julie. "

She nodded and with that she left.

              ~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~

I sighed heavily, unable to distract my mind from the afflictive memories of her. I could not escape the guilt that I felt in the inner recesses of my soul. My shootings were going pretty well. I was voted as the best villain in TVD. Even the co- actors working with me were happy. We shared a good relation amongst each other.
But even though I have achieved so much in life, there was no one to share my Felicity with.

" what if she was here? "

         ~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

I was walking down the footpath towards my car when suddenly I stopped abruptly. I don't know why did I stop but I felt like staying in that moment.

" wild red roses ".

My hands were dug deep inside the side pockets of my leather jacket. It was such a breathtaking panorama.
Hazy sky with thick black clouds and the pleasant, balmy breeze was all that stirred the wild roses, which were planted near the edge of the footpath.
The flowers had a wonderful scent.
Unconsciously, without my realization, I started smiling.

" why was I smiling?
WAIT! 
was I thinking of her? 
WHY?? "

Chris...

Chris...

Chris...

CHRISSSSSS......

"What the hell?"

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

" A demon's call..."

*Oh yeah!  Me and my imagination *

I sluggishly turned around with a disguised look on my face, hoping she'll not start her irksome habit of bitching around.

* God I swear!  She's so annoying, some days I wish I could beat the crap out of her, but that would be considered animal abuse.*

KAT!!

She was heading towards me with a nonchalant ease. Her phone in her hands, fingers
unceasingly swiping on its screen. Standing in front of me face to face, she mumbled something.

" I'm heading towards the city club, wanna come? "

She asked in an unceremonious voice, her eyes fixed on the screen, not moving an inch.

I raised my brow at her, my lips forming a straight line of annoyance and crossing my arms near to my chest.
I didn't said a word. I just stood there in silence, observing her and her vexatious attitude.

After two three minutes which seemed as hours, her eyes shot up to meet mine, her head still hanging down.

She rolled her eyes with a deep and heavy sigh. Keeping her phone inside her back pocket of her denim jeans , she crossed her arms close to her chest.

" DO - YOU - WANNA - COME -
OR - NOT???? "

"NO"

I replied in a snippy voice and started to walk away { oh!  C'mon ,I'm not a type of man who would run after a girl, NO!  ,not a " girl" .
" A self obsessed, ego manic, manipulative bitch".
I don't care whether she likes it or not but I do care about my attitude and self esteem. So let's just say, I wasn't letting it go like that. I had to show " who is the acclaimed boss here". }

She gave a " are you crazy " look to me, but I ignored her.
I knew she was staring at my back dumbfounded for a split moment of seconds,  and what exactly I was expecting from her mouth, well that's what she spat.

" WHATS YOUR PROBLEM HUH? "

I turned around in an orderly manner with a smirk which, I was damn sure she was pissed off right in that moment.

* I liked that *

She walked towards me taking bigger strides and of course, her bitch face.

" LOOK!  I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM.  YOU STARTED TO ACT WEIRD AND I WAS WORRIED. BUT IF YOU'RE GONNA BE A THIS ARROGANT TO ME, THEN I'LL NOT TOLERATE YOU AND YOUR NONSENSE. "

The first thing I thought was-

" I was worried " .

*Seriously bitch? *

I said nothing. Rather my face did. I gave her an irritating, yet an amused look.

* God!  I tell you, she was really annoyed by now. *

Not even this, I gave her a " look at me and tell as if I care" look.

She furrowed her brows together, making the sides of her eyes folded. She slightly moved her head from left to right in disbelief ,more specifically stated, botheration was visible.

"I can't believe you Chris. You know what, SCREW YOU. "

" W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R ".

I said in a sarcastic way.

And with that I headed towards my car, not even giving her a second glance.

      ✿*゚¨゚*.:。✿*✿*゚¨゚・ ✿

To be continued...