Chris Wood -6

"SO YOU DID ALL THIS BEHIND MY BACK? "

Chris looked up at you for a second, then his gaze was back to his mobile screen,as if you never really existed.

You snatched his phone and threw it away, breaking it into two parts.

"ANSWER ME, CHRIS "

You shouted .Tears started to roll down your eyes,but you showed that you were strong, in reality it was just the opposite.

"DOES IT MATTER ?"

He shouted back on you.

"HUH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ' DOES IT MATTER?' YOU KISSED KAT ALTHOUGH I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND. AND -AND THAT CAPTION - 'I LOVE YOU, YOUR MY EVERYTHING?' DO I MEAN SOMETHING TO YOU? "

" LOOK, ITS MY LIFE AND I DON'T WANT ANYONE TELLING ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO AND WHAT NOT. AND IF YOU'RE SO INSECURE THEN JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE .I DON'T NEED YOU. "

You both were screaming at each other for God knows how long .It never happened, but because of a girl,Chris was rude to you. A girl, he just met was his priority. You, on the other hand was nothing to him.

"YOU ARE DATING THAT GIRL BEHIND MY BACK CHRIS, DO YOU UNDERSTAND SOMETHING?"

" I DON'T CARE,OKAY! AND YES I'M DATING HER.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
BREAKUP ? SURE, GO AHEAD.
I DON'T BLOODY DAMN CARE. "

He slapped his hands on the table in frustration.

You stood there in complete silence. You were shattered. All the hopes that you were trying to give yourself were gone. You started to feel disgusted, moreover you wanted to slap him, kick him, beat him till death. But everything was blur in front of you. You felt weak. You wanted to ask, for the final time, what he actually wanted. Although, you knew what his answer was but you wanted to make sure; what you thought was correct.
With all your strength and courage, you asked him in a low voice -

"Choose"...

Was all he could hear before you raised your voice -

"CHOOSE, CHRIS WOOD, ME OR HER? "

His head was hanging down, staring at the floor. You knew after what he'll say would kill you from inside. You'll regret loving someone who never even loved you at first place.
But when he said those last words, you knew everything was finished.
Finished between you and him.

"HER"...

"IT'S ALWAYS BEEN HER. "

To be continued.....

**Author --😇Hi, so I finished
                         this short story here..but I'm gonna continue this book, sequel. I know it's way too short but I'll try my best to make it long in the next part. Probably I'll take two -three days  ,but I'll publish it soon.. 😚😚😙😙

🌑Vote
🌑Comment
🌑Like...
❄❄Please ...😘

💖 love - Mini. 💖

Chris Wood -The Chosen One जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें