Chris Wood -5

**(Kat Graham as Bonnie Bennett  in TVD) **

Chris came home, all tired and sweaty. He threw his bag on the couch and went back to close the door. He shouted your name, his voice full of hatred. You never came this time, like you did earlier. You were sitting on the couch with your laptop seated on your lap. You had enough of this. Enough of HIM.
You wanted answers. What he did was equal to hell. You saw him and his "so called friend" ,the one and only
"Kat Graham ",at a bar.
Both being close and touchy to each other. It's been on the news these days but you never cared about the fake stuff. You believed that Chris would never do such a thing to you.
Sadly, you were proven wrong.
What caused you to fall apart was that he kissed HER. It was like, someone stabbed you straight to your heart.
Your body was tensed up, brain not working. And when you read the caption, just below the photo,your world was turned upside down. You could feel your heart being broken into million pieces, and there was no one to fix it. Not even HIM.
He wanted to explain, maybe. But surprisingly, he said nothing. You knew he saw you with the laptop and the news but there was no guilt. Moreover, no shame.
You were crying. You were a mess. All you wanted was answers. You wiped your tears and stood up, just to face him. And He...
On the other hand was sitting on the counter table, grinning at his mobile phone.