17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)

Začať od začiatku

N: I was stil sleep but wanted 2 wish u good luck at ur photo shoot.

L: Good luck u sexy ass

T: Good luck and have fun! Also, Mel I am so sorry 4 last night w/ the whole Cameron thing. I hope I didn't ruin anything.

M: Thank u ladies! And Tana you're fine, actually I have a surprise

"Hey, you have about 15 more minutes so hurry up and finish" Jasmine said as she sits across from me on her phone.

L: Whattttt

N: WHAT!

T: Did you finally lose your virginity!

N: I hate you Tana LOL

M: Still a virgin but no longer single...

L: WHAT

N: YOU GUYS ARE DATING

T: Happy for you, still kind of Team Gilinsky

L: Tana shut up

M: Yes, Cameron and I made it official last night. But I'll talk to you ladies about it later.

I go on twitter and Instagram to upload a new picture.

Then of course, I told Cameron I would send him one. I guess I'll send him one I took of me earlier.

 I guess I'll send him one I took of me earlier

Sent

After I ate I go back on set to finish the photo shoot. When we were done, I got to go look at some of the pictures I took and I was so excited to see the final ones. Jasmine and I played music as we made our way back to my apartment. When we pull up at the front Jasmine parks the car.

"Can I come in? I have to pee" she asked.

"Yea of course" I say getting out the car. We walk into the lobby and someone gets our attention.

"Excuse me, uhh... Melanie?" someone says and I turn around to see Rachel, Cameron's manager.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Jasmine says.